State Name – NFL Team(s)
- State Name – NFL Team(s)
- Arizona – Arizona Cardinals.
- California – Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers.
- Colorado – Denver Broncos.
- Florida – Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Georgia – Atlanta Falcons.
- Illinois – Chicago Bears.
How many teams are in California?
California currently has 19 major professional sports franchises, far more than any other US state. The San Francisco Bay Area has seven major league teams spread amongst three cities: San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose.
What are the names of the 32 NFL football teams?
The Origins of All 32 NFL Team Names
- ARIZONA CARDINALS. Ezra Shaw/Getty Images.
- ATLANTA FALCONS. Streeter Lecka/Getty Images.
- BALTIMORE RAVENS. Michael Reaves/Getty Images.
- BUFFALO BILLS. Elsa/Getty Images.
- CAROLINA PANTHERS. Grant Halverson/Getty Images.
- CHICAGO BEARS. Chris Graythen/Getty Images.
- CINCINNATI BENGALS. Jason Miller /Getty Images.
- CLEVELAND BROWNS.
How many states have multiple NFL teams?
What US states have two or more NFL teams? As of 2016: California had LA Rams, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers and San Francisco 49ers. Florida had Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Jacksonville Jaguars.
Does LA have two NFL teams?
The region has two National Football League (NFL) teams: the Los Angeles Chargers and Los Angeles Rams. The Rams originally played in LA from 1946 to 1994, while the Chargers shared LA with them for only one season in 1960.
What are the four NFL teams in California?
List of professional sports teams in California
- 1.2.1 Los Angeles Chargers.
- 1.2.2 Los Angeles Rams.
- 1.2.3 Oakland Raiders.
- 1.2.4 San Francisco 49ers.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”