The average pay for a Registered Nurse (RN) in Los Angeles, California is $39.14 per hour.
How much does an RN make in California 2018?
California. The average Registered Nurse Salary in California (CA) is $106.950 which is well above the national average. The monthly salary is $8,912 or an average of $50,20 per hour. The average BSN Nurse Salary in California is $125,430, with an hourly wage of $60.30.
Do registered nurses get paid well?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics 1 , the median annual salary for registered nurses as of 2012 was $65,470. These lower level nurses (who work under the direction of RNs) earned a $41,540 median pay, says the BLS.
What kind of nurses get paid the most?
- Specialties: Pediatric nurse. Median salary: $89,000.
- Certified nurse midwife. Median salary: $96,970.
- Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner. Median salary: $102,000.
- Nurse practitioner. Median salary: $95,350.
- Gerontological nurse practitioner. Median salary: $64,906.
- Critical care nurse.
- Nurse anesthetist.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”