The Most Expensive Homes Ever Sold in California
- 33064 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu. Sale price: $74,500,000.
- 8C. 10671 – 10693 Chalon Road, Los Angeles.
- 8B. 22108 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu.
- 8A. 594 S Mapleton Drive, Los Angeles.
- 454 Cuesta Way, Los Angeles.
- 350 N Carolwood Drive, Los Angeles.
- 141 S Carolwood Drive, Los Angeles.
- 10644 Bellagio Road, Los Angeles.
What’s the most expensive house in Beverly Hills?
These ere are the 20 most expensive homes in Beverly Hills.
- 200 Delfern Drive -$39.995M.
- 1492 Stone Canyon Road – $39.995M.
- 14148 Sunset Boulevard – $39.9M.
- 1201 Laurel Way – $38M.
- 10664 Bellagio Road – $37.4M.
- 825 N.
- 27 Beverly Park Terrace – $35M.
- 31100 Broad Beach Road – $35M.
How much would a mansion cost?
1,000 Square Feet for $1 Million.
What is the richest street in Beverly Hills?
The following are the top eight most expensive neighborhoods in Los Angeles based on average home sale price as of December 2018.
- Malibu Colony Beach (The Colony): $10.65 million.
- Beverly Hills Gateway: $10.05 million.
- Trousdale: $8.5 million.
- Beverly Hills Flats: $7.5 million.
- Serra Retreat: $5.5 million.
Who has the nicest house in the world?
10 of the world’s most expensive homes
- The $135 million Beverly House, Beverly Hills, California.
- The $102 million Fleur de Lys Mansion, Los Angeles.
- The $750 million Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France.
- The $45 million 15 Central Park West, New York City.
- The $89.4 million Kensington Palace Gardens, London.
Who owns the richest house in the world?
Most Expensive House: Antilia. Mumbai, India. Owned by India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, the 400,000-square-foot Antilia on Mumbai’s Cumballa Hills is situated in one of the world’s most expensive addresses—Altamount Road.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”