To qualify for SSI, you must be age 65 or older, blind or disabled.
Your countable monthly income may not exceed $910.72 for an individual or $1,532.14 for a couple (higher income levels apply for individuals who are blind).
How do I apply for medical Online Los Angeles?
How To Apply
- Apply Online. Click on the “Your Benefits Now!” link above.
- Apply By Mail. Applications can be mailed to the Medi-Cal Mail-in Application Office at: P.O. Box 77267, Los Angeles, CA 90007-9819. Click on a language to download an application.
- Apply In Person. Please visit the nearest District Office.
What is the monthly income limit for medical?
Income requirements: Monthly income limits for pregnant women range from $2,815 to $4,989; for children $2,513 to $5,996; and for adults $1,404 to $3,350. Elderly and disabled are covered up to $3,518 a month – based only on their individual income (other household members are not included).
What documents do you need to apply for Medi Cal?
If you are notified, the following is a list of acceptable documents:
- Identity of applicant. Birth certificate.
- Social Security Numbers. Social Security cards.
- Immigration status. INS documents.
- Residence. Driver’s license.
- Earned income. Dated check stubs for the last 30 days.
- Other income.
- Vehicle registration.
How long does it take to get approved for Medi Cal?
If you are applying for Medi-Cal based on a disability, your application process may take up to 60 days or longer.
Can I qualify for Medi Cal if I own a home?
Can I Qualify For Medi-Cal If I Own A Home? And if you’ve seen any of my earlier blogs, your asset levels, in order to qualify for Medi-Cal, if you’re a single person, you can only have $2,000 in assets. And if you’re a married couple and one person is receiving Medi-Cal, you can only have $120,000 in assets.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”