You can check and may be able to change your registration online through Can I Vote.
This includes your name, address, and political party.
Contact your state or local election office for help to change your voter registration.
How do I change from Democrat to Republican in California?
In order to change your political party preference, you must re-register to vote. You can re-register to vote by completing a voter registration application online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov.
How do I change my name on voter registration?
Did you change your name?
- Correct your current voter registration certificate on the back and return it to the Voter Registrar;
- Fill out a new voter registration application form and check the “change” box;
- When you apply for or change your Texas driver’s license, change your voter information at the same time; or.
How do I unregister as a Republican?
Visit the secretary of state’s voter registration website. Keep in mind that to vote in the Republican presidential primary, you’ll need to be registered as a Republican. To vote in the Democratic presidential primary, you can be registered as a Democrat or as a designation called “No Party Preference.”
How do I change my party preference?
You must re-register to vote (by filling out new registration form) if:
- You change your address within the county or move to another county in California.
- You change your name.
- You wish to affiliate (join) a political party or change your political party affiliation.
- You want to change where your ballot is being mailed.
How do I change my party affiliation in Nevada?
Several options are available: (1) If you have a Nevada Driver’s License or Nevada State Identity Card, you may change your political party affiliation online at the Nevada Secretary of State’s website; (2) Login to our Registered Voter Services and select Change My Party Affiliation from the dropdown menu to request a
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”