Contact the Department of State or Secretary of State’s office where your business filed its articles of incorporation.
In many instances, the Secretary of State’s office allows businesses to request a copy of their articles of incorporation by phone, or in person.
Are Articles of Incorporation public record?
Most states’ databases include images of all public filings, including the corporation’s articles of incorporation and state annual reports. Alternatively, you can call the business registrar’s office directly and obtain a copy of any public document for any corporation registered in the state.
How do I get a copy of my certificate of incorporation?
Download copy of digital certificate of incorporation
- Enter your company name in the search box.
- Select your company from the list that appears below the search box.
- Select ‘Filing history’.
- Scroll down the bottom and select ‘View PDF’ next to Incorporation.
Where can I find my articles of organization?
How to File Articles of Organization for an LLC
- Visit Your State’s Secretary of State Website. Find the information on the website that describes the requirements for the articles of organization.
- Gather the Information You Need for Filing.
- Prepare to Answer Questions Concerning Your LLC’s Organization and Purpose.
- Complete the Form.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”