- Download, print and complete the GED Request Form.
- Official transcripts and/or duplicate diplomas are $15.
- Obtain a money order, cashier’s check, or company check made payable to the Georgia GED Testing Program (personal checks or cash are NOT accepted).
Can I get a copy of my GED certificate online?
State-Based Copy Requests. Requesting a duplicate copy of a GED diploma or transcript through the state is a fairly straightforward process. Residents can request a copy via mail, online, or in-person at the GED Testing Program office in Atlanta.
How can I get my GED in California?
Specific California requirements for the GED
- GED examinees who wish to take the exam in California must be residents of the state.
- Fee for the full battery of 5 tests is $150.
- Test-takers must be within 60 days of reaching age 18.
- There is no wait period to retake the test should you fail.
How do I get a copy of my California high school diploma?
In order to get a certified copy of a diploma, you’ll need to contact the school district office of where your high school is located. You’ll need to visit them in person to request your high school transcripts and a certified copy of a diploma, and they’ll most likely charge you a small fee.
What score do you need to pass the GED?
What is a Passing Score on the GED? Each GED subject test is scored on a scale of 100-200 points. To pass the GED, you must earn at least 145 on each of the four subject tests, for a total of at least 580 points (out of a possible 800).
How can I obtain a copy of my high school diploma?
How do I get copies of my high school diploma or GED certificate? To get a copy of your high school transcript, contact the registrar’s office at the school you graduated from. They should be able to get you a copy of your transcript.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”