Moving to California may NOT be a good idea.
It may be for great weather, good job prospects, or something else.
However there is a significant downside, high state income taxes.
California is great but it does come with a price.
Where should I live in Southern California?
- Irvine. The beautiful city of Irvine attracts families with its strong education — from public elementary schools to the renowned University of California, Irvine.
- Rancho Santa Margarita.
- Seal Beach.
- Agoura Hills.
- Loma Linda.
24 Oct 2014
Where is the most affordable place to live in California?
Detailed List Of The Cheapest Places To Live In California
6 more rows
23 Feb 2019
Where should I move to in California?
Moving to California? The 10 Best Places to Live in The Golden State
- Fremont. Fremont is one of the most popular places to call home in the San Francisco Bay Area – and we can certainly see why.
- Los Angeles.
- Mill Valley.
- Palo Alto.
- San Diego.
- San Francisco.
- San Jose.
16 Mar 2018
Is California good to live?
San Diego. California is one of the most culturally diverse states in America, and few capture that better than San Diego. This is the largest city in California after L.A., with a population of 1.35 million. If you can afford it, there is no denying that San Diego is one of the best places to live in California.
Are people moving out of California?
California Losing Residents Via Domestic Migration. For many years, more people have been leaving California for other states than have been moving here. California gained, on net, residents from about one-third of states, led by New York, Illinois, and New Jersey.
What city has the best weather in California?
Top 10 US States With the Best Weather All Year Round
- California. You can’t beat the south and central California coast for pleasant temperatures year round.
- South Carolina.
What is the best city to live in California?
10 of the best places to live in California
- San Diego, CA
- Los Angeles, CA.
- San Francisco, CA.
- Berkeley, CA.
- Irvine, CA. Irvine is another mid-size city with around 212,000 residents.
- San Jose, CA. One of the largest cities in the Bay Area, San Jose has a population around 945,000.
- Fresno, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”