How do I find rentals in LA?
If you want or need to use an app to find a rental in LA, consult the list below.
- Apartment List. Rated 4.5 for Android, 4.5 for iOS.
- Apartments.com. Rated 4.3 for Android, 4.5 for iOS.
- HotPads. Rated 4.4 for Android, 5 for iOS.
- Rent.com. Rated 4 for Android, 4.5 for iOS.
- Trulia. Rated 4.4 for Android, 4.5 for iOS.
How do you find local apartments?
Most have mobile apps, and we’ve included the ratings so you know if an app is worth trying.
- Apartment Guide.
- Coldwell Banker.
- For Rent.
What is the best apartment search site?
The Best Rental Websites for Apartment Hunters
- Zillow Rentals. I ended up using Zillow to find my house rental a couple years ago.
- Trulia Rentals. Acquired by Zillow in 2014, Trulia is another OG online real estate resource.
- Realtor.com. Realtor.com is one of the most trusted rental resources out there.
Where can I find affordable housing in Los Angeles?
The phone number is (213) 252-1020. For other cities in Los Angeles County, check city websites, or HUD’s Resource Locator, to find the local housing authority. You can also check Los Angeles County Housing to see what is available by typing in the ZIP Code or city of your choice.
Where should I live in LA?
Which LA Neighborhood Should You Move To?
- Atwater Village. “This quiet town next to the LA River and the 5 Freeway has become an epicenter for independent shops.
- Beverly Grove & Fairfax.
- Beverly Hills & Bel-Air.
- Culver City.
- Echo Park.
- Frogtown (Elysian Valley)
What is the best site to look for rental homes?
The 7 best home rental sites of 2021
- MLS. The MLS, or multiple listing service, is arguably the best site to find rental homes.
How do I find an apartment online?
How to Find an Apartment Online
- Get Organized. First things first – get organized.
- Start with PadMapper. Now it’s time to start looking at some actual ads.
- Check ApartmentGuide.com.
- Move on to Other Apartment Searching Websites.
- Head to Craigslist.
- Narrow Down Your Choices.
- Read Apartment Reviews.
Can you trust apartments com?
By interviewing everyone from brokers to owners and property managers, Apartment.com makes sure their data is up-to-date, trusted and reliable. The downside is that Apartments.com does not broker, lease, or sublease apartments directly and is not a part to any transaction between landlords and renters.
What are the steps to getting an apartment?
A Step by Step Guide Through the Rental Application Process
- Fill out a rental application. Let’s start with the basics: the apartment application itself.
- Pay the apartment application fee.
- Expect credit and background checks.
- Prove you can pay rent.
- Figure out if you need a co-signer.
- Show them that you are an agreeable renter.
- Have good personal references.
- Sign the lease.
How can I find an apartment fast?
How to Find an Apartment Quickly
- Set your budget. Calculate your monthly expenses and determine how much rent you can afford.
- Choose a few potential neighborhoods.
- Make a list of desired apartment features.
- Search for apartments.
- Make phone calls.
- Tour apartments.
- Have your paperwork in order.
How do you know if an apartment is legit?
How Can You Tell If a Rental Property Listing Is a Scam?
- They Don’t Want to Meet You in Person.
- They Want You to Move in Immediately, Without Ever Seeing the Property.
- They Ask for Rent or a Security Deposit Before Signing a Lease.
- The Price is Too Good.
- The Listing Has Typos, Poor Grammar or Excessive Punctuation.
What is the best apartment finder app?
The Most Helpful and Free Apps for Any Apartment Rental Search
- Best for ease of use: Zumper.
- Best for budget: Zillow Rentals.
- Best for neighborhood research: Trulia Rentals.
- Best for finding roommates: HotPads.
- Best for landlord-tenant relations: RENTCafé and RENTCafe Resident.
- Best for visualizing your new space: RadPad.
Where should I not live in Los Angeles?
The Worst Neighborhoods In Los Angeles For 2021
- Fashion District.
- Wholesale District-Skid Row.
- West Adams.
- Southeast Los Angeles.
- Central City East.
- Hyde Park.
What is the cheapest rent in LA?
Here Are the 5 Cheapest Rental Neighborhoods in L.A.
- North Hills.
- San Pedro.
- Congress West and Crenshaw.
- South Los Angeles.
What is a good salary in Los Angeles?
You’ll need a staggering six-figure income to live comfortably in Los Angeles: at least $136,207 if you’re paying rent or $150,391 if you own a house. The salary needed to live comfortably in Los Angeles has risen by more than $25,000 in the past year, due to rising annual costs of transportation and utilities.