What is there to do at night in LA today?
11 Fun Things to Do in LA at Night
- Climb Up to Griffith Observatory. The Griffith Observatory is one of the best places to view the twinkling LA skyline.
- Stroll Down Santa Monica Pier.
- Hit the Street Food Cinema.
- Go on a Downtown Art Walk.
- Head to Bowlmor Santa Monica.
- Universal City Walk.
- Eat in Chinatown.
- Late Night Donuts.
What is there to do in West LA today?
22 Fun & Free Things to Do on the Westside of Los Angeles
- Visit the Getty Center and Getty Villa.
- Enjoy Fresh Produce Samples at the Santa Monica Farmers Market.
- Free Thursdays at Skirball Cultural Center.
- Free Performances and Programs at the Hammer Museum.
- Summer Tunes at the Twilight Concert Series.
What is there to do in LA for adults?
10+ Things to Do in Los Angeles for Adults During Your Vacation (Ideas for Couples & Groups of Friends)
- Universal Studios Hollywood.
- OUE Skyspace LA.
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood.
- Aquarium of the Pacific.
- Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Hollywood Tours.
- Whale Watch.
- L.A. Zoo & Botanical Gardens.
What fun things are open in Los Angeles?
Tickets are $19.99 to $29.99 per person.
- Museum of Dream Space.
- Kids Club At The Grove.
- Golf n Stuff Ventura.
- Joyride Scooter Tour.
- San Diego Zoo & San Diego Zoo Safari.
- Santa Barbara Zoological Gardens.
- SeaWorld San Diego.
- Venice Boardwalk.
Where can I walk at night in LA?
Best places to walk at night in Los Angeles, CA
- Jerome C. Daniel Overlook above the Hollywood Bowl.
- Chinatown Summer Nights. 4.8 mi.
- Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens. 11.5 mi.
- Urban Light at LACMA. 2.2 mi.
- Vista Hermosa Natural Park. 3.6 mi.
- Mulholland Drive. 5.7 mi.
- The House At Haunted Hill.
- Moonlight Forest – Lantern Art Festival at Los Angeles Arboretum.
What do adults do for fun at night?
Free Fun Things You Can Do at Night
- Enjoy a Free Outdoor Concert. Most cities have some venue for free outdoor concerts.
- Have a Game Night.
- Have a Backyard Camping Experience.
- Do a Girls Spa Evening.
- Do a Guys Sports Evening.
- Movie Night.
- Attend (or Host) a Neighborhood Outdoor Movie Event.
- Have a Bonfire.
Should I travel to Los Angeles right now?
There are no current travel restrictions to California or the City of Los Angeles. However, the Governor and Mayor have recommended that individuals refrain from non-essential travel and quarantine for 14 days upon return to the state.
Where should I stay in Los Angeles?
The 7 Best Neighborhoods in Los Angeles for Tourists
- Hollywood. Hollywood is a great place to stay for first-time visitors to Los Angeles – and especially good if you don’t plan on renting a car as it’s a hub for public transportation.
- West Hollywood.
- Beverly Hills.
- Venice Beach.
- Santa Monica.
How far is Santa Monica from LA?
Los Angeles Distances to Cities
|Distance from Los Angeles to Santa Monica||23 km|
|Distance from Los Angeles to Newport Beach||56 km|
|Distance from Los Angeles to San Jose||492 km|
|Distance from Los Angeles to Santa Cruz||472 km|
Where can I see celebrities in LA?
Where to Spot a Celebrity in Los Angeles
- Palm trees, endless summers, and forever beach days aside, many people flock to Los Angeles with the hope of spotting someone famous.
- Runyon Canyon.
- Musso & Frank Grill.
- Hollywood Roosevelt.
- Beauty & Essex.
- TCL Chinese Theatres.
- Little Dom’s.
- Franklin Village.
What should you not miss in LA?
- Griffith Observatory.
- Santa Monica & Venice Beach.
- The Grove.
- Oue Skyspace.
- Laugh Factory.
- Universal Studios.
- Getty Centre.
What should I avoid in Los Angeles?
12 Things Not to Do in Los Angeles
- Don’t eat at Pink’s Hot Dogs.
- Don’t take a star home tour.
- Don’t shop on Rodeo Drive or The Grove.
- Don’t hike Runyon Canyon.
- Don’t go to Hollywood and Highland.
- Don’t walk the Venice Beach Boardwalk on the weekend.
- Don’t rely on public transportation or taxis to get around.
- Don’t go to the Sunset Strip during the day.
Is Venice Beach Open?
All public beaches are open for active recreation only (running, walking, swimming & surfing – no group activities, no crowds/gatherings, chairs, canopies, coolers, grills, or sunbathing allowed on wet and dry sand). Details here. The Venice Bike Path is open. The Venice Skate Park is unofficially open.
What can I do to pass the time at home?
Here are 20 fun things you can do at home that’ll make time fly.
- Create your own pajama lounge.
- Finally master folding a fitted sheet.
- Update your media center.
- Throw a ‘Netflix party’
- Work out for free.
- Spend 15 minutes in your bathroom.
- Grow some greenery.
- Tour a museum.
What should u do when ur bored?
25 Relaxing Things to do When Bored
- Give yourself a manicure or pedicure.
- Try out a new hairstyle or experiment with your hair.
- Take a bubble bath.
- Try out a new facemask or beauty product.
- Doodle, color, or draw on some paper.
- Do yoga (check out YouTube for tutorials).
- Write a poem or write in a journal.
- Take a nap.