Where can I buy plantains in Los Angeles?
They are almost always available at Whole Foods and I do see them at the Ralphs in my neighborhood (Hollywood). Jons (with the font that looks a little too much like Vons’) will usually have a good range of ripeness available.
What supermarkets are in France?
List of current French supermarket chains
How many French are in Los Angeles?
Los Angeles has the second-largest population of French natives in the United States, according to the French Consulate. About 11,000 French live here.
What grocery stores are in LA?
Best Grocery Store in Los Angeles, CA
- Trader Joe’s. 2.7 mi. 327 reviews. $$ Grocery.
- Ralphs. 3.0 mi. 281 reviews. $$ Grocery.
- Pavilions. 1.6 mi. 184 reviews. $$ Grocery, Pharmacy.
- Galleria Market. 1.0 mi. 260 reviews. $$ International Grocery.
- Ralph’s. 0.7 mi. 202 reviews.
- Ralphs. 2.9 mi. 167 reviews.
- Sprouts Farmers Market. 2.2 mi. 232 reviews.
- Ralph’s. 1.4 mi. 199 reviews.
Do French supermarkets do home delivery?
French supermarket giant Carrefour is aggressively expanding its home grocery delivery service. By 2020, Carrefour will offer home delivery in all French cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants.
What is the largest grocery store chain in France?
E. Leclerc holds the largest market share with 22.5 percent, followed by Carrefour with a 19.7 percent share. The grocery retail landscape in France has been dominated by the Leclerc Group and Carrefour group, who have been fighting neck to neck for the lead position.
What is the language of Los Angeles?
While 46% speak English as their primary language, 38% speak Spanish, 11% speak an Asian or Pacific Islander language, and 5% speak some other language. The numbers are remarkable: in Los Angeles County, over 3.3 million people speak Spanish and 925,000 speak an Asian or Pacific Islander language at home.
How many languages are spoken in LA?
Any trip to a public place is a reminder that Los Angeles is a linguistically diverse town, but new data from the US Census reveals just how diverse: in the LA metro area, at least 185 languages are spoken at home, according to the Census’s just-released language data from the American Community Survey 2009-2013.
What is the full name of Los Angeles?
It is to this incident the city of Los Angeles owes its name which is in full Nuestra Señora La Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula – Our Lady the Queen of the Angels of Porciuncula.”
What is the number 1 grocery store in America?
1. H-E-B. Even Texans already deeply loyal to the hometown favorite found new ways to fall in love with the nation’s best supermarket chain, which began back in 1905 as Mrs. Florence Butt’s general store, up in the Hill Country.
What is the main grocery store in California?
(Kroger) is considered the largest grocery store and supermarket chain in California by revenue, operating an es
What are the top 10 grocery stores in the United States?
Who are the top 10 Grocers in the United States?
- WALMART INC. Grocery Sales: $288 billion from 4,253 stores.
- THE KROGER CO. Revenues of about $121 billion across its 2,759 stores operating under the Kroger, Harris Teeter and Smith’s banners.
- ALBERTSONS COS. INC.
- AHOLD DELHAIZE USA.
- PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS INC.
- MEIJER INC.
- WAKEFERN FOOD CORP.