Request a Copy of a Birth Record Online
- Visit www.vitalchek.com and complete the information in the request form.
- You must complete the online authentication or send in the notarized Certificate of Identity.
How do I get my birth certificate?
Birth Certificate Copies: Born in the U.S. Contact the vital records office in the state where you were born to get a copy of your birth certificate. Follow the instructions for requesting copies and paying fees. If you need a copy fast, ask about expedited service or shipping when you place your order.11 Apr 2019
How much does it cost to get a copy of your birth certificate in California?
The cost for a certified copy of a birth certificate is $28.00. Payment may be cash, check, or money order payable to County of San Diego Public Health Services. Credit and debit cards are accepted through VitalChek with a $2.50 convenience fee. Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
How do I get a free copy of my birth certificate?
RocketLawyer.com makes is easy to get a copy of a birth certificate. Create a free Birth Certificate Request Letter online, print it, and mail it to your state’s vital records office with the applicable fee.
How can I get my birth certificate online?
Show How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Enter the birth registration details.
- Enter your/applicant’s details.
- Verify you’re not a robot with reCAPTCHA.
- Decide on the type/design/number of certificate/s required.
- Confirm your delivery and order details.
How long does it take to get birth certificate?
How long it takes: In-person requests could yield the certificate within minutes. By mail you can expect to wait about four weeks, or two weeks if you pay an additional fee for expedited service.