If you want to go by car, the driving distance between Los Angeles and Long Beach is 41.14 km.
If you ride your car with an average speed of 112 kilometers/hour (70 miles/h), travel time will be 00 hours 22 minutes.
Related Distances to Long Beach.
|Ridgecrest to Long Beach||284 km|
4 more rows
Is Long Beach considered Los Angeles?
Long Beach is a city on the Pacific Coast of the United States, within the Los Angeles metropolitan area of Southern California. As of 2010, its population was 462,257. Downtown Long Beach is approximately 22 miles (35 km) south of downtown Los Angeles, though the two cities share an official border for several miles.
What is there to do in Long Beach California?
25 Best Things To Do In Long Beach (CA):
- Bluff Park: Wikipedia.
- Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum: mimissuitcase.
- Aquarium Of The Pacific: Flickr.
- Avalon Bay, Catalina Island: Flickr.
- Canals at Naples Neighborhood, Long Beach: Flickr.
- Long Beach: Flickr.
- The Queen Mary: Flickr.
- Rosie’s Dog Beach: Flickr.
Is uber expensive in Los Angeles?
Uber Pricing in Los Angeles. The rates for Uber XL in Los Angeles are $1 initial fee, $1.61 per mile, $18 per hour. Plus a $2.35 booking fee. Minimum Fare is $8.35.
Which beach is best in LA?
The 10 Must See Beaches For Your Next Trip To LA
- El Matador State Beach. Located in the pristine community of Malibu, El Matador State Beach just might be the most romantic spot in LA, and the most photogenic.
- Malibu Surfrider Beach.
- Santa Monica State Beach.
- Manhattan County Beach.
- Hermosa Beach.
- Dockweiler State Beach.
- Venice City Beach.
- Zuma Beach.
What is the prettiest beach in California?
Drive down the Southern California coast, and visit the best beaches in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego.
- Laguna Beach. Laguna Beach, CA.
- Coronado. Coronado.
- El Matador Beach. El Matador State Beach.
- Venice Beach. Venice Beach.
- Santa Monica. Santa Monica.
- Newport Beach. Newport Beach.
- Hermosa Beach.
- La Jolla Beach.
Photo in the article by “Good Free Photos”