To graduate from high school and receive an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) students must: Earn 30 credits – 18 credits are compulsory.
This means that students must take these 18 courses from a list of required subjects.
The remaining 12 credits are optional.
What are the requirements to graduate high school in California?
The California Education Code specifies minimum course requirements for the state’s public school system: three years of instruction in both English and history/social science, two years in both math and science, and one year of either visual or performing arts, a foreign language, or career technical education.
How many credits do you need to graduate high school in Los Angeles?
What are the required credits to graduate high school?
The course credits required to graduate online schooling for high school include:
- Language arts: 4 credits.
- Math: 4 credits (including Algebra and Geometry)
- Science: 3 credits (including Biology)
- Social studies: 3 credits (including U.S. History, Government, Economics)
- Physical education: 1 credit.
- Health: .5 credit.
What GPA do you need to pass high school?
For many Ivy League, Big Ten, and state universities, for instance, the majority of incoming freshman students have a high school GPA of 3.75 or higher and require a minimum of a 3.0 average.
How do you graduate high school in 3 years?
Why Would You Want to Graduate Early?
- You Want to Start Your Next Education Phase Early.
- You Want to Purse an Opportunity Before College.
- You Don’t Enjoy High School.
- Step 1: Decide When You Want to Graduate.
- Step 2: Figure Out How Many Credits You Need to Graduate.
- Step 3: Figure Out Which Classes You Need to Graduate.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”