- Stanford University. 4 Year. Stanford, CA.
- California Institute of Technology. 4 Year. Pasadena, CA.
- Pomona College. 4 Year. Claremont, CA.
- Soka University of America. 4 Year. Aliso Viejo, CA.
- University of Southern California. 4 Year. Los Angeles, CA.
- Claremont McKenna College. 4 Year.
- Harvey Mudd College. 4 Year.
- Pitzer College. 4 Year.
How many colleges and universities are in California?
California Colleges and Universities. See 264 California Four Year Colleges and Universities from our extensive database of 745 California Colleges, Community Colleges, and Trade Schools. California is home to many great cities in the US and similarly many universities.
What is the most expensive university in California?
Here are the 13 most expensive colleges in the country, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Columbia University. 2018-19 Tuition & Fees: $59, 430.
- University of Chicago. 2018-19 Tuition & Fees: $57,006.
- Vassar College.
- Trinity College.
- Harvey Mudd College.
- Landmark College.
- Franklin and Marshall College.
- Amherst College.
What are the largest universities in California?
List of the Largest Colleges in California
|Rank||School Name||# of Students|
|1||East Los Angeles College||52,110|
|2||University of Southern California||46,174|
|3||Santa Ana College||45,832|
|4||University of California-Los Angeles||43,378|
20 more rows
What is the easiest college to get into in California?
The order of this list is based on each school’s tuition rate, ranking the highest rate No. 15 and so on.
- Marymount California University.
- Vanguard University of Southern California.
- La Sierra University.
- Master’s College and Seminary.
- Pacific Union College.
- Hope International University.
- San Diego Christian College.
What are the best universities in California?
Best Colleges & Universities in California Top Consensus Ranked Schools 2018
- Stanford University. 86.3.
- Pomona College. 84.5.
- Claremont McKenna College. 82.9.
- Harvey Mudd College. 80.4.
- California Institute of Technology. 78.1.
- University of California-Berkeley.
- Scripps College.
- University of California-Los Angeles.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”