NFL Teams By State
- State Name – NFL Team(s)
- Arizona – Arizona Cardinals.
- California – Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers.
- Colorado – Denver Broncos.
- Florida – Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Georgia – Atlanta Falcons.
- Illinois – Chicago Bears.
- Indiana – Indianapolis Colts.
How many professional football teams are in LA?
How many professional football teams are there?
What are the 32 NFL football teams?
The Origins of All 32 NFL Team Names
- ARIZONA CARDINALS. Ezra Shaw/Getty Images.
- ATLANTA FALCONS. Streeter Lecka/Getty Images.
- BALTIMORE RAVENS. Michael Reaves/Getty Images.
- BUFFALO BILLS. Elsa/Getty Images.
- CAROLINA PANTHERS. Grant Halverson/Getty Images.
- CHICAGO BEARS. Chris Graythen/Getty Images.
- CINCINNATI BENGALS. Jason Miller /Getty Images.
- CLEVELAND BROWNS.
Why does LA have two football teams?
The relocation changed the face of the league because, to secure a lease for the L.A. Coliseum, the Rams agreed to integrate. The Los Angeles Chargers franchise was born in 1960, but moved to San Diego after just one season. In 1982, the Oakland Raiders moved to L.A., giving the city two teams.
Who was the first NFL team in California?
They were the St. Louis Rams (who played in Los Angeles and Anaheim from 1946 to 1994), the Oakland Raiders (played in Los Angeles from 1982–94), and the San Diego Chargers (had its inaugural AFL season in L.A.).
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”