As of Oct.
2018, based on figures from Numbeo.com, the average cost for a one-bedroom apartment in the city center sits at approximately $2,100 per month.
If you are looking to get roommates, a three-bedroom apartment averages slightly over $3,930.2 Apr 2019
Where are the cheapest apartments?
This Is How Much it Costs to Rent a One-Bedroom Apartment in 50 Major U.S. Cities
- Wichita, Kansas: $470.
- Cleveland, Ohio: $525.
- Detroit, Michigan: $550.
- Tucson, Arizona: $559.50.
- El Paso, Texas: $599.50.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: $650.
- St. Louis, Missouri: $700.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico: $715.
9 Jun 2016
How can I find a cheap apartment?
2. Lower Rental Costs
- Look Outside an Urban Area. While living in the city center may seem like a priority, it doesn’t mean much if you can’t afford the rent.
- Consider Transportation Costs.
- Get a Roommate.
- Check for Subsidies.
- Think Small.
How much is a house in LA?
Home shopping site Zillow calculates the median asking price per-square foot to be just under $429. That means that a typical single-family home of around 2,000 square feet could be expected to retail for about $857,000. But prices are very neighborhood dependent.4 Jan 2019
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”