Our road trip across America cost us to $2,382, or an average of $149/day between both of us for a 16-day road trip across the US.
How much does a trip to Los Angeles cost?
All of these factors contributed to Los Angeles’ No. 8 ranking in GOBankingRates study of the most expensive U.S. vacation cities. According to data from the study, a five-day vacation will cost around $165 per day, including average daily food costs, public transportation and a hotel.28 May 2015
How much does it cost to drive from LA to SF?
The total cost of driving from Los Angeles, CA to San Francisco, CA (one-way) is $50.96 at current gas prices. The round trip cost would be $101.93 to go from Los Angeles, CA to San Francisco, CA and back to Los Angeles, CA again. Regular fuel costs are around $3.34 per gallon for your trip.
How can I travel to California on a budget?
- Use online flight trackers to find cheap plane tickets.
- Rely on inexpensive public transit when you visit a city.
- Take your car or rent a vehicle for a picturesque road trip.
- Use ride-sharing apps like Uber or Lyft for quick, easy rides.
- Take a train ride through Southern California to visit several major cities.
How long does the perfect road trip take?
Assuming no traffic, this road trip will take about 224 hours (9.33 days) of driving in total, so it’s truly an epic undertaking that will take at least 2-3 months to complete. The best part is that this road trip is designed so that you can start anywhere on the route as long as you follow it from then on.
How much would it cost to drive 2000 miles?
Cost To Drive 2,000 Miles
|MPG||$2 per gallon||$4 per gallon|
96 more rows
Where do tourists stay in LA?
- Beverly Hills. Beverly Hills is a walk-able village full of high-end clothing stores, restaurants and fantastic people watching.
- Downtown. Downtown is a premier location for great restaurants and nightlife in Los Angeles among high-rises and a dynamic street culture.
- Santa Monica.
- West Hollywood.
Is LA safe to visit?
Regarding safety, LA is at both extremes : while most of the touristic neighborhoods such as Hollywood, Beverly Hills or Santa Monica are safe, L.A. has some very dangerous areas downtown (Skid Row) and nearby (South Central), as well as some cities famous for gang related violence (Compton – the 4th most dangerous
Where should I vacation in California?
Check out these cheap California family vacations.
- Dana Point. Located halfway between San Diego and Los Angeles, the centrally located marina town of Dana Point is a relaxing spot for families yearning for a cheap California beach vacation.
- Joshua Tree.
- Big Bear.
- Big Sur.
- Death Valley National Park.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”