Residents of Colorado pay an annual total price of $25,929 to attend Colorado State University Fort Collins on a full time basis.
This fee is comprised of $9,152 for tuition, $11,974 room and board, $1,200 for books and supplies and $2,243 for other fees.
What is the cheapest CSU to attend?
Top 15 Cheapest Colleges in California
- California State University–Los Angeles.
- California State University–Fresno.
- California State University–Long Beach.
- California State University–Fullerton.
- California State University–Dominguez Hills.
- California State University–Monterey Bay.
- San Diego State University–Imperial Valley.
How much does it cost to go to CSU Long Beach?
Residents of California pay an annual total price of $24,066 to attend California State University Long Beach on a full time basis. This fee is comprised of $5,742 for tuition, $12,484 room and board, $1,948 for books and supplies and $988 for other fees.
How much is it to apply to Cal States?
CSULB applicants may begin the process by submitting a Graduate/Post-Baccalaureate Admissions Application along with a $55 nonrefundable application fee online via Cal State Apply. Please note that the CSU does not offer application fee waivers for graduate applicants.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”