How much is a plane ticket to Armenia?
The cheapest airline ticket to Armenia from the United States in the last 72 hours was $103 one-way, and $235 round-trip on the route from Newark to Armenia. The most popular route is from New York to Armenia and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $235 round-trip.
How far is Los Angeles from Yerevan?
Distance from Yerevan to Los–Angeles
The shortest distance (air line) between Yerevan and Los–Angeles is 7,192.53 mi (11,575.26 km).
What is the cheapest month to fly to Los Angeles?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Los Angeles is August.
How far is Armenia from Los Angeles?
Distance from Armenia to Los–Angeles
The shortest distance (air line) between Armenia and Los–Angeles is 7,193.02 mi (11,576.05 km).
Can you fly to Armenia?
Yes. Restrictions on entry of non-Armenian citizens to the Republic of Armenia have been lifted and U.S. citizens are permitted to enter via air or land border.
How can I go to LA for cheap?
Budget Travel Los Angeles: 10 Tips from Locals
- #1: Eat like the locals do.
- #2: Take public transportation.
- #3: Spend a day on the beach.
- #3: Plan a trip for the offseason.
- #4: Visit the (free) museums.
- #5: Go on a hike.
- #6: Instead of staying in Beverly Hills, find lodging in Koreatown.
- #8: Learn about the best happy hours in town.
What airline is the cheapest?
Top 10 Cheapest Airlines
|Rank||Airline||Cost per Mile|
|4. (T)||Allegiant Air||$0.322|
What is the best airline to fly to Los Angeles?
Best Airlines in Los Angeles, CA
- Singapore Airlines. 9.6 mi. 85 reviews. Airlines.
- Spirit Airlines. 9.4 mi. 2279 reviews. Airlines.
- American Airlines. 9.6 mi. 2742 reviews. Airlines.
- United Airlines. 9.2 mi. 1501 reviews. Airlines.
- Korean Air. 9.6 mi. 97 reviews. Airlines.
- Hawaiian Airlines. 9.5 mi. 358 reviews.
- JSX. 9.6 mi. 206 reviews.
- Asiana Airlines. 9.6 mi. 137 reviews.
How long is a flight from California to Armenia?
The total flight duration from Los Angeles, CA to Yerevan, Armenia is 14 hours, 55 minutes.
How far away is Armenia?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from United States to Armenia (“as the crow flies”), which is about 6,550 miles or 10 542 kilometers.
How far is Armenia from America?
Distance from Armenia to United States is 10,571 kilometers.
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Armenia and United States is 10,571 km= 6,569 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Armenia to United States, It takes 11.73 hours to arrive.