You can apply online on CoveredCA.com.
This single application will let you know if you qualify for coverage through Covered California or Medi-Cal.
You can also apply in person at your local county human services agency or by phone by calling Covered California at (800) 300-1506.
What is the best PPO health insurance in California?
NCQA Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2015-2016 – Summary Report (Private)
|3.5||Anthem Blue Cross||PPO|
|3.5||Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance||PPO|
|3.5||Blue Shield of California||HMO/POS|
|3.5||Cigna Health and Life Insurance||PPO|
17 more rows
What is the average cost of health insurance in California?
According to data gathered by eHealth, the average health insurance cost for single coverage premiums in 2018 is $440 per month. For family coverage, the cost for premiums in 2018 is $1,168 per month.
Which health insurance is best in California?
Listings powered by:
- Best for Health Savings Plan (HSA) Options: Kaiser Permanente.
- Best Large Provider Network: BlueCross/BlueShield.
- Best for Online Care: UnitedHealthCare.
- Best for Employer-Based Plans: Aetna.
- Best for Telehealth Care: Cigna.
- Best for HMO Plans: HCSC.
- Best for Wellness Care: Molina Healthcare.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”