How do I get a new Medicare card if my card is lost, stolen, or damaged? How do I change my contact information?
- Call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or.
- Contact your local Social Security office.
How do I request a new Medi Cal card?
What do I do if my Medical Card is lost or stolen?
- Call DHS 1-800-843-6154 or HFS 1-800-226-0768 (TTY 1-877-204-1012) to request a replacement card. In the meantime, you still can receive healthcare services.
- There is no charge for a replacement card.
- Your replacement Medical Card will be mailed to you.
How do I order a new BIC card?
Call (209) 558-2777 to request a new card. Provide your name and Social Security Number to confirm your identity and request a new card.25 Oct 2017
How do I get a new benefits ID card?
If your card includes SNAP benefits or Cash Assistance you can call EBT Customer Service at (888) 328-6399 to:
- Check your EBT card balance.
- Change the PIN number for your EBT card.
- Request that a replacement EBT card be mailed to you.