- Read the citation carefully. It will tell you if you have the option to pay the ticket online, or if you must appear in court.
- Schedule time.
- Go to the California Pay Traffic Fines page.
- Click the Pay button.
- Fill out the online form.
- Choose the payment method.
- ‘Fess up.
Can I pay my traffic ticket online in California?
Paying Your Traffic Bail/Fines. The fine, penalties, and fees for infractions can be $490 or more. After the court has processed your ticket, you may be able to pay online, by phone, in person at the court, or by mail. Check the ticket, reminder notice, or court website to see whether you can pay by phone or online.
How do I pay my traffic ticket?
How to pay a traffic ticket
- Select county or municipality. From the map or the list below, click on the county that issued the ticket.
- Enter your case number / ticket number. After reading and accepting the disclaimer, enter your case number and last name.
- Proceed to payment.
- Complete payment.
How do I pay a parking ticket online?
Refer to this step-by-step process to pay your parking ticket online:
- Visit NYC311.
- Click on the Service “Pay a Parking Ticket.”
- Click on the link “Pay a parking or camera violation online with license plate, summons, or NOL number.”
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”