The renewal processing time takes 10 weeks, so it is recommended to renew before a Philippines-issued passport is eight months from its expiration date.
The procedure requires a personal appearance with certain documents in hand, including a completed application and a current passport.15 Mar 2018
How do I renew my Philippine passport in California?
Once your application has been accepted by the embassy, your new passport should arrive within ten weeks.
- Application Form. Download the ePassport application form from the embassy website.
- Brown or Blue Passport.
- Include Photocopies of Your Passport Pages.
- Go to the Consulate General’s Office.
- Paying for Your Passport.
11 Oct 2017
What are the requirements in renewing Philippine passport?
Valid ID (original + photocopy). You may bring one valid picture ID issued by the government. Acceptable ID for passport renewal (at least one): Current valid ePassport.
How can I renew my Philippine passport here in US?
How to Renew a Philippine Passport in the U.S.
- E-Passport Application Form. Print and complete the E-Passport application form.
- Visit an Embassy or Consulate. Visit the Philippine Embassy in Washington, D.C., or one of the consulates.
- Proper Appearance.
- Your Old Passport.
- Proof of Marriage.
- Divorce Forms.
- If You Are a Minor.
- Final Step.
11 Oct 2017
When can I renew my Philippine passport before it expires?
Anyone can renew their Philippines passport 8-9 months before its expiration, taking into account that you need to have 6 months remaining on the validity of your passport before you can travel. And of course, those who have an expired passport.
How much is the rush passport Philippines?
The fee of $22 for the regular processing of a passport goes up to $60 at Philippine diplomatic missions abroad.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”