How Do I Report Someone For Section 8 Fraud??

Contact the HUD Office of Inspector General Hotline at 1-800-347-3735 to report Section 8 fraud.

Alternatively, you can fax your information to 1-202-708-4829 or email it to [email protected]

How do I report housing fraud in California?

Report the fraud by contacting your regional or city housing authority or the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). You can contact these agencies by phone, mail or email. In San Francisco, you can contact the HUD Regional Office by phone at 415-489-6400 or by visiting 600 Harrison Street.

How do you report housing fraud?

Answer: You can file a complaint right online! Or you can call the Housing Discrimination Hotline: (800) 669-9777. How do I report possible fraud in a HUD program? Answer: If you are aware of fraud, waste, and abuse in HUD programs and operations, report it to HUD’s Hotline!

How do I report a house violation?

How to Report a Housing Code Violation

  • Identify The Violations. Before you make a complaint, identify the repair that your landlord is required to make and the housing code it is listed under.
  • Notify The Landlord. Next, make a written repair request to your landlord, resident manager, or rental office.
  • Request a Housing Inspection.

How do I file a complaint against Section 8?

If you prefer filing a complaint by telephone, you can call HUD’s “Fair Housing Hotline” at 1-800-669-9777. Alternatively, you can send a letter to your regional fair housing office with information about your complaint.

How do I report someone to a housing association?

You can report suspected Housing Benefit Fraud to the DWP in three ways:

  1. Online: You can report suspected benefit fraud online:
  2. By telephone: Contact the DWP National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440.
  3. By post: If you would prefer to write please send letters to the following address:
  4. How you can help.

How do I report welfare fraud in Ky?

Please report abuse and fraud complaints of this type to:

  • Abuse or neglect of a Kentucky resident – 800-752-6200.
  • Food Stamps trafficking in Kentucky – 800-372-2970.
  • Food Stamps trafficking in other states – 800-424-9121.
  • Social Security and SSI fraud – 800-269-0271.
  • Section VIII (subsidized housing) fraud – 800-347-3735.

How do I report housing fraud in PA?

Refer to your browser’s Help file on how to turn on Compatibility Mode. Individuals wishing to report fraud can also call the OSIG directly. To report welfare fraud, call our Welfare Fraud Tipline at 1-800-932-0582. To report fraud, waste and abuse in government agencies/programs, call 1-855-FRAUD-PA (1-855-372-8372).

How do I contact HUD housing? / U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

For questions about FHA loans or programs, contact our FHA Resource Center:

  1. Find the answer online.
  2. Email us.
  3. Call toll-free (800) CALL-FHA (800-225-5342)
  4. TTY: (800) 877-8339.

Who is over HUD?

United States Department of Housing and Urban Development

Agency overview
Employees 8,416 (2014)
Annual budget $32.6 Billion (2014)
Agency executives Ben Carson, Secretary Brian D. Montgomery, Acting Deputy Secretary

7 more rows