HOW IT WORKS
- Study. Answer real DMV questions and get immediate feedback. Free. No registration required.
- Practice. Take as many practice tests as you want, until you’re ready to take the real DMV test!
- Pass! Increase your chances of passing the official DMV test. Super high pass rate!
What percent do you need to pass the permit test in California?
There are 46 questions on the test. A passing score is at least 38 correct answers. You have 3 chances to pass the drivers permit test. If you fail, you must wait 7 days before taking it again.
How many questions are on the permit test in CA 2019?
The number of questions in the written part of the California driving test is different depending on how old you are. Under 18: 46 questions, 38 correct answers to pass. Over 18: 36 questions, 30 correct answers to pass. Senior applicant: 18 questions, 15 correct answers to pass.
Is the DMV written test hard?
In order to get your learner’s permit, you’ll need to take the California DMV written test, which will have 46 questions and you’ll be required to answer 38 correctly to pass. Use this DMV practice test to make sure you pass the first time! Rating: 4.23 out of 5 based on 1483 votes.
Can I take my permit test online?
Take the required Florida permit test online right away, so you can earn your learners license and get on the road as soon as possible! DriversEd.com is a DHSMV-approved provider of the online learners permit test. With our convenient online test, you can skip a trip to the DMV office.
How many questions are on the permit test in CA?
What is needed for California permit test?
What to bring to take your written test and get your California driver permit
- A completed DL 44 (Driver License Application) with your parents’/guardians’ signatures (signatures not needed if you’re over 18)
- Your birth certificate (original or certified) or passport, residence card (temp or permanent)
Do you need a permit if you are 18 in California?
If you pass the permit exam and pay the $35 fee, you’ll receive your California learner’s permit. You have 12 months to complete all the required steps toward qualifying for a driver’s license once you have a permit. Even if you’re over the age of 18, you cannot drive alone with only a learner’s permit.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”