How far is Hayward from Los Angeles?
The total driving distance from Hayward, CA to Los Angeles, CA is 359 miles or 578 kilometers.
What city is 3 hours away from Los Angeles?
7. San Diego. San Diego is a three–hour drive from Los Angeles and offers beautiful weather year-round plus an amazing range of things to see and do.
How far is Hayward from San Francisco?
How far is it from Hayward to San Francisco? The distance between Hayward and San Francisco is 20 miles. The road distance is 26.7 miles. 4 дня назад
How far is Alameda from Los Angeles?
The total driving distance from Alameda, CA to Los Angeles, CA is 369 miles or 594 kilometers. The total straight line flight distance from Alameda, CA to Los Angeles, CA is 340 miles. This is equivalent to 548 kilometers or 296 nautical miles.
Is Hayward CA a safe place to live?
Hayward is safer than Oakland and San Leandro to the north but has more crime than Union City and Fremont to the south. The hills tend to be the most desireable and safest part of the city. There are some very nice areas up there.
What city is 2 hours away from LA?
13. Family Weekend Getaway in Carlsbad – 1 hour and 30 minutes. Carlsbad, just 2 hours from Los Angeles, is home to LEGOLAND, skate parks and family-friendly restaurants. If you are planning a family weekend getaway from the city, Carlsbad is a great idea. 7 дней назад
What cities are 4 hours away from Los Angeles?
5 Weekend Getaways from Los Angeles that Are All Under 4 Hours Away
- Joshua Tree (2 hours, 20 minutes) Take the 10 east and you’re golden.
- Carpinteria (1 hour, 30 minutes)
- Solvang (2 hours)
- Oxnard (90 minutes)
- Sequoia National Forest (3 hours, 40 minutes)
What is the prettiest place in California?
The 15 Most Beautiful Places To Visit In California
- of 15. Lake Tahoe.
- of 15. Napa Valley.
- of 15. Santa Barbara.
- of 15. The Cypress “Tree Tunnel”
- of 15. Griffith Park.
- of 15. The “Glass Beach”
- of 15. Death Valley National Park.
- of 15. Big Sur.
Is Hayward CA dangerous?
Most of the time Hayward is safe and it is protected by a very efficient police force. There will be occasional scuffles among youth or gang members and Hayward is home to a few homeless and mentally ill citizens who will occasionally roam the streets and rant and rave but rarely be violent.
What is Hayward CA famous for?
Hayward, California is located in Alameda County, in the southeastern region of the San Francisco Bay Area. It’s closest neighboring city is Oakland. It’s a historic area, once known for it’s robust agriculture and canning industries. In fact, up until the mid 1980s, Hayward was the home of Hunt’s canned products.
How long does it take to get to SF on BART?
Take the escalator up to the westbound platform and board a San Francisco or Daly City bound train. The BART trip to San Francisco takes about 20 minutes.