What is the best city to live in Los Angeles County?
1. Santa Monica. If you love to relax at the beach, you’ll find that Santa Monica is the best place to live in LA County. This beautiful and sustainable city is known for its relaxed lifestyle.
What is the cheapest city to live in Los Angeles County?
1. Lancaster. The cheapest place to live near L.A., Lancaster is found in the Antelope Valley, in the northern end of Los Angeles County. The town offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city but isn’t too far away for quick trips to DTLA.
What is the best small town to live in California?
20 Beautiful Small Towns in California
- Nevada City.
- Morro Bay.
- Pacific Grove. This small seaside town is easily one of the most stunning locales on Monterey Bay.
- Coronado. Located across the bay from bustling downtown San Diego, Coronado isn’t your average small town.
- You Might Also Like. 25 Best Places to Visit in California.
What city is similar to Los Angeles?
Star-studded streets and sun-soaked promenades aren’t just an LA thing. These cities also have their own share of pizzazz.
- Gold Coast. Sand, surf, theme parks and movie studios are what the Gold Coast is all about.
- San Diego.
- New York City and The Hamptons.
Where do celebs live in LA?
Celebrities who live in Bel Air
Home to the iconic Playboy Mansion, the ultra-exclusive area of LA known as Bel Air puts Beverly Hills to shame in terms of luxury, cost and status.
Where do middle class live in Los Angeles?
The hills and flatlands of the San Fernando, San Gabriel, Santa Clarita and Antelope valleys are where many middle–class Angelenos live in lesser-known but more affordable and livable neighborhoods.
Can you live in LA on 40000 a year?
As others have said, you can live in LA on 40k a year. Plenty of people do. It will definitely help if you move to the right area and get some friendly roommates.
What salary do you need to live in LA?
Using the 50-30-20 rule for personal budgeting (50 percent of income toward necessary costs like housing and food, 30 percent for “discretionary spending” like entertainment and going out, 20 percent for savings), an Angeleno needs to make $74,371 a year to live “comfortably” in Los Angeles, a study by finance site
What part of California is the cheapest to live in?
7 cheapest places to live in California (that are actually cool)
What is the best town to live in California?
Be sure to research these cities to determine if the lifestyle is right for you.
- Sacramento. Affordability: 8 out of 10.
- Los Angeles. Affordability: 8 out of 10*
- San Diego. Affordability: 6 out of 10.
- San Jose. Affordability: 4 out of 10.
- Bakersfield. Affordability: 9 out of 10.
- Santa Rosa. Affordability: 7 out of 10.
What is the prettiest city in California?
The 10 Most Beautiful Towns and Villages in California
- Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.
- Carmel-by-the-Sea, Monterey County.
- Dunsmuir, Siskiyou County.
- Ferndale, Humboldt County.
- Julian, San Diego County.
- Nevada City, Nevada County.
- Ojai, Ventura County.
- St Helena, Napa County.
Where is the best place to live in California for retirees?
Top cities for retirees to consider include Eureka, Redding, San Luis Obispo, Riverside, and Palm Springs.
Is Los Angeles a beautiful city?
Los Angeles is a “new” city so it doesn’t have many “old” buildings as the east coast does or as Europe, but it does have some very interesting and beautiful architecture. LA is also very beautiful with it’s mountains and oceans and views on clear days.