What is the best cruise line from Los Angeles?
- Oceania CruisesOceania Cruises.
- Princess CruisesPrincess Cruises.
- Regent Seven Seas CruisesRegent Seven Seas Cruises.
- Royal Caribbean InternationalRoyal Caribbean International.
- Seabourn Cruise LineSeabourn Cruise Line.
- Silversea CruisesSilversea Cruises.
- Viking Ocean CruisesViking Ocean Cruises.
Does Royal Caribbean sail out of Los Angeles?
Royal Caribbean hasn’t had a cruise ship based out of Los Angeles since 2010 when Mariner of the Seas left due to violence in Mexico.
What cruise ships sail out of California?
- Carnival Cruises from California.
- Celebrity Cruises from California.
- Crystal Cruises from California.
- Cunard Cruises from California.
- Disney Cruises from California.
- Holland America Cruises from California.
- Norwegian (NCL) Cruises from California.
- Princess Cruises from California.
Where do the cruise ships leave from in Los Angeles?
Most of the Carnival Cruise Line Ships and some ships of the cruise lines owned by Carnival Corporation arrive and depart from Long Beach. All other Cruise ships depart from the The Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center in San Pedro.
What is the cheapest month to go on a cruise?
The cheapest times to cruise are typically in the late summer and fall because of hurricane season. (If you decide to travel then, purchasing cruise insurance is a good idea.) But you can often find other patches of bargain sailings, especially during the early weeks of December and in the spring.
Is everything free on a cruise?
Your cruise fare always includes food for breakfast, lunch and dinner on a cruise ship. However, not all venues that offer food will be free. The main dining room and cruise ship buffet will always be included in your cruise fare, though a few specialty items might cost extra.
Do you need a US passport to go on a cruise?
Do I need a passport? We recommend that everyone taking a cruise from the United States have a passport book. Though some “closed-loop” cruises may not require a U.S. passport, we recommend bringing yours in case of an emergency, such as an unexpected medical air evacuation or the ship docking at an alternate port.
What cruise lines sail out of San Diego?
Begin your voyage in San Diego by booking a cruise with one of our partner cruise lines that depart from our convenient cruise terminals.
- Carnival Cruise Line.
- Celebrity Cruise Line.
- Crystal Cruises.
- Disney Cruise Line.
- Holland America Line.
- Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Princess Cruises.
What cruise ships leave from San Francisco?
- Cunard Cruises from San Francisco.
- Norwegian (NCL) Cruises from San Francisco.
- Princess Cruises from San Francisco.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises from San Francisco.
- Oceania Cruises from San Francisco.
Does Royal Caribbean cruise out of California?
Cruises from Los Angeles, California | Royal Caribbean Cruises.
What cruise ships sail out of Long Beach?
Cruise Line Phone Numbers
- Carnival Cruise Line – 1-888-227-6482.
- Costa Cruises – 800-462-6782.
- Cunard Line – 800-728-6273.
- Holland America Line – 877-724-5425.
- P & O Cruises – 800-340-7674.
- Princess Cruises – 800-774-6237.
- Seabourn Cruise Line – 800-929-9391.
- Windstar Cruises – 800-258-7245.
What are the best cruise lines?
Best Cruise Lines for the Money
- #1. Royal Caribbean International. #1 in Best Cruise Lines for the Money.
- #2. Celebrity Cruises. #2 in Best Cruise Lines for the Money.
- #3. Norwegian Cruise Line. #3 in Best Cruise Lines for the Money.
- #4. Princess Cruises.
- #5. Carnival Cruise Line.
- #6. Holland America Line.
- #7. MSC Cruises.
- #8. Costa Cruises.
What port does Carnival use in Los Angeles?
Long Beach Cruise Terminal is the Los Angeles departure and arrival port for Carnival Cruise Line. Other cruise lines use the Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center in San Pedro, which is literally on the other side of the Los Angeles Harbor.
What port does Norwegian use in Los Angeles?
We have Norwegian Cruise shuttles to Los Angeles from your hotel or airport. San Pedro is the main NCL cruise terminal in Los Angeles, and transfers are available anytime between LAX to the pier and vice versa. Xpress has group transportation options for all your travel needs in LA!
Where is the port in Los Angeles?
The Port of Los Angeles is America’s Port®, the nation’s premier gateway for international commerce and the busiest seaport in the Western Hemisphere. Located in San Pedro Bay, 25 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, the Port encompasses 7,500 acres of land and water along 43 miles of waterfront.