How can I spend 2 days in LA?
What to Do in LA – the Must-Sees on a Short Trip
- Santa Monica Pier.
- Venice Beach Boardwalk.
- Hollywood and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- The Hollywood Sign.
- Miracle Mile.
- Getty Museum.
- Griffith Park & Griffith Observatory.
- The Original Farmers Market.
How many days do you need in Los Angeles?
We recommend staying at least three days and three nights at HI Los Angeles Santa Monica hostel to give yourself time to explore the best of LA. But for those with a little more time, there’s always more to explore.
What is there to do in LA for 48 hours?
48 Hours in LA: Top Things To Do, Where To Stay and Where To Eat
- 1.1 Griffith Observatory.
- 1.2 Walk of Fame.
- 1.3 Venice Beach.
- 1.4 Santa Monica Pier.
- 1.5 Hollywood Sign.
- 1.6 Hiking.
- 1.7 Check out the Many Museums.
- 1.8 Universal Studios.
What should you not miss in LA?
- Griffith Observatory.
- Santa Monica & Venice Beach.
- The Grove.
- Oue Skyspace.
- Laugh Factory.
- Universal Studios.
- Getty Centre.
Where is the best area to stay in LA?
The 7 Best Neighborhoods in Los Angeles for Tourists
- Hollywood. Hollywood is a great place to stay for first-time visitors to Los Angeles – and especially good if you don’t plan on renting a car as it’s a hub for public transportation.
- West Hollywood.
- Beverly Hills.
- Venice Beach.
- Santa Monica.
What is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
The best times to visit Los Angeles are from March to May and between September and November, when the air is more breathable and the crowds are less oppressive.
What month is the best to visit California?
The best travel time for California is from May to September. In these months it is sunny, warm and the likelihood of rain is very low. April and October are also good months for a Californian getaway! Holidaymakers who can’t stand high temperatures, I would recommend avoiding the period from July to August.
Can you visit LA without a car?
Everyone in LA or outside of LA is absolutely convinced that you need to rent a car to visit Los Angeles. Yet, visiting Los Angeles without a car is totally doable if you can‘t or don’t want to drive (and a much more sustainable option as well).
Is uber cheap in Los Angeles?
To put these price differences in perspective in Los Angeles, you will pay a higher cost per minute for Uber than for Lyft. If you take a ride in heavy traffic and are forced to sit for a while, taking an UberX will cost you more than taking a Lyft.
What is there to do at night in Los Angeles?
We’ve got plenty of awesome things to do in LA at night:
- Climb Up to Griffith Observatory.
- Stroll Down Santa Monica Pier.
- Hit the Street Food Cinema.
- Go on a Downtown Art Walk.
- Head to Bowlmor Santa Monica.
- Universal City Walk.
- Eat in Chinatown.
- Late Night Donuts.
Is La expensive to visit?
You should plan to spend around $190 per day on your vacation in Los Angeles, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Also, the average hotel price in Los Angeles for a couple is $222. So, a trip to Los Angeles for two people for one week costs on average $2,655.
Where can I see celebrities in LA?
Where to Spot a Celebrity in Los Angeles
- Palm trees, endless summers, and forever beach days aside, many people flock to Los Angeles with the hope of spotting someone famous.
- Runyon Canyon.
- Musso & Frank Grill.
- Hollywood Roosevelt.
- Beauty & Essex.
- TCL Chinese Theatres.
- Little Dom’s.
- Franklin Village.
Which areas of LA are dangerous?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Los Angeles, CA
- Chinatown. Population 23,676. 305 %
- Civic Center-Little Tokyo. Population 3,457. 299 %
- South Park. Population 7,021. 269 %
- Lincoln Heights. Population 2,763. 265 %
- Leiment Park. Population 10,458. 199 %
- West Adams. Population 11,961. 198 %
- South Los Angeles. Population 248,666. 132 %
- Hyde Park. Population 34,645. 123 %