What is there to do in LA at night?
We’ve got plenty of awesome things to do in LA at night:
- Climb Up to Griffith Observatory.
- Stroll Down Santa Monica Pier.
- Hit the Street Food Cinema.
- Go on a Downtown Art Walk.
- Head to Bowlmor Santa Monica.
- Universal City Walk.
- Eat in Chinatown.
- Late Night Donuts.
What is there to do in LA at night for free?
For more great nighttime activities that won’t hurt your budget, check our free things to do at night section.
- 10) Get a Tourist Pass.
- Honorable Mentions.
- Walk the Hollywood Strip.
- See the Actual Stars at Griffith Observatory.
- Hike to the Hollywood Sign.
- Stroll the Santa Monica Pier.
- Spend an Evening at a Free Museum.
What to do when you’re bored in LA?
40 Fun & Free Things to Do in L.A. Every Angeleno Ought to Try at Least Once
- Capitalize on Free Museum Days.
- Exploring the Sunken City.
- Admiring The Chandelier Tree.
- Hiking to the Hollywood Sign.
- Taking a Free Trip to Catalina on Your Birthday.
- Viewing DTLA at the Observation Deck at City Hall.
What should I do on a weekday night?
So, here are my top tips for maximizing your weekday evenings.
- Go out with friends. One of the best ways to make the most of your weekday evenings is to go out with friends.
- Do something productive.
- Talk to people back home.
- Join a club.
- Plan a trip.
- Organize your life.
Is it safe to walk around LA?
Almost all of LA is safe for a lone tourist to walk around in but there are a few areas/neighborhoods where you would be at some risk. South Central LA is one of them. Almost all of LA is safe for a lone tourist to walk around in but there are a few areas/neighborhoods where you would be at some risk.
Where do celebrities go out in LA?
Where to Spot a Celebrity in Los Angeles
- Palm trees, endless summers, and forever beach days aside, many people flock to Los Angeles with the hope of spotting someone famous.
- Runyon Canyon.
- Musso & Frank Grill.
- Hollywood Roosevelt.
- Beauty & Essex.
- TCL Chinese Theatres.
- Little Dom’s.
- Franklin Village.
Is LA safe at night?
It’s relatively safe, but just be careful at night. Overall, public transport in Los Angeles is pretty safe. Just BE AWARE of your surroundings.
Is Santa Monica Pier safe at night?
Santa Monica Pier is fine. It is festive and fun at night. Unless it is a very cold night.
Where can I walk at night in Los Angeles?
Best places to walk at night in Los Angeles, CA
- Jerome C. Daniel Overlook above the Hollywood Bowl.
- Chinatown Summer Nights. 4.8 mi.
- Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens. 11.5 mi.
- Urban Light at LACMA. 2.2 mi.
- Vista Hermosa Natural Park. 3.6 mi.
- Mulholland Drive. 5.7 mi.
- The House At Haunted Hill.
- Moonlight Forest – Lantern Art Festival at Los Angeles Arboretum.
What can you do in LA for free?
- #1. Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park. Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park.
- #2. The Getty Center. The Getty Center.
- #3. Santa Monica Pier and Beach. Santa Monica Pier and Beach.
- #4. Hollywood Walk of Fame and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- #5. Zuma Beach.
- #6. The Original Farmers Market and The Grove.
- #7. Sunset Boulevard.
- #9. The Broad.
What do locals do in LA?
- Dive into the delicious seafood scene.
- Get sudsy at one of LA’s craft breweries.
- People-watch at Venice Beach.
- Catch some sun at the Santa Monica Pier.
- Enjoy the whales, wine, and wonderful hikes of Malibu.
- Take in the view at Griffith Park.
- Go Prehistoric at the La Brea Tar Pits Museum.
What can I do to pass the time at home?
Here are 20 fun things you can do at home that’ll make time fly.
- Create your own pajama lounge.
- Finally master folding a fitted sheet.
- Update your media center.
- Throw a ‘Netflix party’
- Work out for free.
- Spend 15 minutes in your bathroom.
- Grow some greenery.
- Tour a museum.
What can I do instead of working?
61 Things To Do Instead Of Your Work
- Stalk your 8th grade lab partner on Facebook.
- Translate a word into 10 different languages on google translate until it doesn’t mean the same thing in English anymore.
- Plan your wedding.
- Find the top three hiding places in your room (or wherever you’re pretending to do actual work)
- Clean something that is already clean.
How do I plan my evening?
But even though having the rest of the night to do whatever you want sounds amazing, there are ways to make the most of your night and be just a little bit more (dare I say it) productive.
- Plan For Tomorrow.
- Create A Nighttime Routine.
- Unplug For The Night.
- Exercise Or Meditate.
- Enjoy Working On Your Hobbies.
- Boost Your Mood.
What can I do at night instead of watching TV?
Here are 9 alternatives to watching TV:
- Listen. Pretend like you live in a pre-television decade and crowd around the wireless for some evening entertainment.
- Do something mildly artistic.
- Write a letter.
- Play a new game.
- Have friends over for dessert.
- Read poetry.
- Make headway in a novel.
- Look through your photos.