Does Amtrak go to Medford Oregon?
Amtrak can get you to Medford from 57 cities, including Los Angeles.
Which airlines fly into Medford Oregon?
Alaska, American, and United Airlines all operate daily flights to Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (MFR) and many of them do not have layovers.
How far is Medford Oregon from Los Angeles?
There are 624.33 miles from Los Angeles to Medford in northwest direction and 691 miles (1,112.06 kilometers) by car, following the I-5 N route. Los Angeles and Medford are 10 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Los Angeles, CA to Medford, OR.
How far is Medford from California?
Medford is 27 miles north of the California border, 118 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, and 75 miles west of Klamath Falls.
How far is it from Medford Oregon to the ocean?
Medford is approximately 2 hours from the southern Oregon Coast and Crescent City is 21 miles south of the Oregon Border. Oregon is also served by Amtrak rail through the Willamette Valley with stations in Eugene, Albany, Salem, and Portland.
Where can you fly direct from Medford OR?
Non stop flights from Medford – MFR direct flights
- Denver, Colorado – DEN – SkyWest Airlines, United.
- Las Vegas, Nevada – LAS – Allegiant Air.
- Los Angeles, California – LAX – Allegiant Air, SkyWest Airlines.
- Phoenix, Arizona – PHX – SkyWest Airlines.
- Portland, Oregon – PDX – Horizon Air.
What is the closest major airport to Medford Oregon?
Nearest major airport to Medford, Oregon:
- Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (MFR / KMFR)
- Distance of 3 miles.
- Airlines serving MFR.
How far is Portland from Medford?
Distance between Portland and Medford is 356 kilometers (221 miles).
What is in Medford Oregon?
12 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Medford, OR
- Rogue River. Rogue Jet Boat Adventures | Photo Copyright: Brad Lane.
- Upper and Lower Table Rock. Atop Upper Table Rock | Photo Copyright: Brad Lane.
- Downtown Medford Shopping and Dining.
- Prescott Park.
- Medford Railroad Park.
- Crater Lake National Park.
- Applegate Lake.