Where should I visit in Los Angeles?
- #1. Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park. Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park.
- #2. The Getty Center. The Getty Center.
- #3. Santa Monica Pier and Beach.
- #4. Hollywood Walk of Fame and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- #5. Zuma Beach.
- #6. The Original Farmers Market and The Grove.
- #7. Sunset Boulevard.
- #8. Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
What should you not miss in LA?
- Griffith Observatory.
- Santa Monica & Venice Beach.
- The Grove.
- Oue Skyspace.
- Laugh Factory.
- Universal Studios.
- Getty Centre.
Which part of LA is the best?
Los Angeles is the US’s second-largest city, and its sprawling neighborhoods have something for everyone. These are the best neighborhoods to live in in LA, according to someone who lived there for 12 years. Manhattan Beach, Glendale, Downtown LA, Silver Lake, and Monrovia top the list for different reasons.
Where should you not go in LA?
If you‘re looking to avoid L.A.‘s worst tourist traps, check out this list of ten places not to go.
- Cinerama Dome. The Cinerama Dome is a dome and little more for most who visit.
- Dolby Theatre.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- The Grove.
- L.A. Live.
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood.
- Pink’s Hot Dogs.
- Rodeo Drive.
Where can I see celebrities in LA?
Where to Spot a Celebrity in Los Angeles
- Palm trees, endless summers, and forever beach days aside, many people flock to Los Angeles with the hope of spotting someone famous.
- Runyon Canyon.
- Musso & Frank Grill.
- Hollywood Roosevelt.
- Beauty & Essex.
- TCL Chinese Theatres.
- Little Dom’s.
- Franklin Village.
Where do most celebs live in LA?
Celebrities who live in Beverly Hills
With the best-known ZIP code in the world, Beverly Hills is a famous tourist destination, and a top spot to reside for some of the most important people in show biz. Channing Tatum, Beyonce and Jay Z, and Slash all own property here.
Is La expensive to visit?
You should plan to spend around $190 per day on your vacation in Los Angeles, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Also, the average hotel price in Los Angeles for a couple is $222. So, a trip to Los Angeles for two people for one week costs on average $2,655.
Which areas of LA are dangerous?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Los Angeles, CA
- Chinatown. Population 23,676. 305 %
- Civic Center-Little Tokyo. Population 3,457. 299 %
- South Park. Population 7,021. 269 %
- Lincoln Heights. Population 2,763. 265 %
- Leiment Park. Population 10,458. 199 %
- West Adams. Population 11,961. 198 %
- South Los Angeles. Population 248,666. 132 %
- Hyde Park. Population 34,645. 123 %
Where do celebs eat in LA?
LA Restaurants Perfect for Celebrity-spotting
- Chateau Marmont. This oh-so exclusive West Hollywood hotel and restaurant is a no-brainer when it comes to celebrity spotting, since the suites and bungalows here have long been a favourite place for stars to hide away.
- Casa Vega.
- Petit Trois.
Is La dangerous?
Yes, it has a reputation for being somewhat dangerous but it is also known for being a clean and safe holiday destination. The high crime rates MIGHT alarm you, but in comparison to other big cities in the US, Los Angeles has “the largest decline in crime of any major American city” – according to the FBI.
What food is La famous for?
Large and colourful Los Angeles boasts mouthwatering dishes from around the world, from celebrity chefs to burger joints, here are the top 10 things to try
- Burger and fries.
- Hot dogs.
- French dip sandwich.
- Mexican food.
- Chicken Parmigiana.
- Ricotta Toast.
- Apple Pie.
What area is best to stay in LA?
- Beverly Hills. Beverly Hills is a walk-able village full of high-end clothing stores, restaurants and fantastic people watching.
- Downtown. Downtown is a premier location for great restaurants and nightlife in Los Angeles among high-rises and a dynamic street culture.
- Santa Monica.
- West Hollywood.
Is Hollywood dangerous at night?
The Hollywood/Highland complex is incredibly safe as it’s frequented by many tourists and shoppers. Walking along Hollywood Blvd though has been dicey since the 70s. Always better for tourists anywhere to avoid dicey places. You can go from safe and fun to scary and dangerous in a couple of blocks.
Is it safe to walk around Compton?
No. Compton has begun to get a lot more inclusive with the ethnicities living in the city so unless you draw attention to yourself as a tourist nobody will know you are one. Like with any city it generally isn’t a good idea to walk around night time so don’t do it in Compton.
Is LA downtown safe?
Overall, Downtown LA is pretty safe. The only area that I would recommend for you to stay out of at night is Skid Row and the Santee Alley area (Fashion and Garment District), but there is no need to go into that area after dark.