What to do in Southern California when it rains?
20 Free Indoor Activities When It’s Rainy or Cold in LA
- The Broad Museum. Not only is the museum free, the tours are also free and totally worth it!
- Grand Central Market.
- The Last Bookstore.
- 5. California Science Center.
- Annenberg PetSpace.
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium.
- Griffith Observatory.
What to do in LA when it’s cold?
The Very Best Things To Do in L.A. When It’s Rainy and Chilly
- Flip Through The Stacks at Atomic Records.
- Bowl and Imbibe at The Highland Park Bowl.
- Eat Your Way Through Grand Central Market.
- Catch An Exhibition At The Annenberg Space For Photography.
- Let The Kids Play in Noah’s Ark at The Skirball Cultural Center.
- Watch A Movie at an iPic Theater.
What to do in Santa Monica when it rains?
Best things to do on a rainy day in Santa Monica, CA
- Third Street Promenade. 1.0 mi. 931 reviews.
- Palisades Park. 1.6 mi. 165 reviews.
- Cayton Children’s Museum. 0.9 mi. 84 reviews.
- The Museum of Jurassic Technology. 5.0 mi. 652 reviews.
- Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook. 5.6 mi. 991 reviews.
- Temescal Gateway Park. 3.4 mi. 413 reviews.
- Mandeville Canyon Fire Road. 4.6 mi.
- Pour La Pooch. 8.1 mi.
How do you entertain yourself on a rainy day?
Things to Do By Yourself
- Get Lost in a Book. Curl up by the fire or heater or really anywhere cozy and lose yourself in a good book.
- Take a Long Nap.
- Treat Yourself to Some Grooming.
- Scroll Through Your Favorite Pet Accounts.
- Writer Letters to Love Ones.
- Soak In a Bath.
- Clean Out Your Closet.
- Do a Home Workout.
What can you do in LA for free?
- #1. Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park. Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park.
- #2. The Getty Center. The Getty Center.
- #3. Santa Monica Pier and Beach. Santa Monica Pier and Beach.
- #4. Hollywood Walk of Fame and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- #5. Zuma Beach.
- #6. The Original Farmers Market and The Grove.
- #7. Sunset Boulevard.
- #9. The Broad.
What can you do on a rainy day with no money?
Rainy Day Activities That Don’t Cost Anything
- Bake Something Yummy. Not only will the oven warm up your home, you will have some tasty treats to enjoy.
- Movie Marathon. Why wait until the evening to play movies?
- Visit The Library.
- Make Crafts.
- Picnic in the House.
- Museums & Zoo’s.
- Board Games.
- Organize Something.
What is the coldest month in Los Angeles?
What is the coldest month in Los Angeles? December is the coldest month in Los Angeles, California, with an average high-temperature of 64°F (17.8°C) and an average low-temperature of 50°F (10°C).
Why is it cold in Los Angeles?
The overall temperature decreases in part due to the clouds reflecting the Sun’s shortwave solar radiation. Winds also tend to pick up in low pressure regions primarily due to differences in air density. So, basically, now you see how the low pressure led to colder weather for us in LA!
What is LA like in winter?
Winter in Los Angeles
Although winter is the rainy season in L.A., it is also the clear season, compared to summers, which are dry but overcast, especially at the beaches. Winters can range from cool to warm and are usually the rainiest of L.A.’s seasons.
What can you do on a rainy day with your boyfriend?
83 Rainy Day Date Ideas That Will Leave You Feeling Warm And Cozy Inside
- Plan a romantic dinner at home for your partner.
- Go bowling.
- Have a board game day at home.
- Visit a new cafe.
- Do nothing.
- Cook a new type of cuisine together.
- Visit an art gallery or museum.
- Create an indoor picnic.
How many days does it rain in Los Angeles?
On average, there are 284 sunny days per year in Los Angeles. The US average is 205 sunny days. Los Angeles gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 34 days per year. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground.
Where can I take my toddler in Los Angeles?
Best places to take a toddler in Los Angeles, CA
- Kidspace Children’s Museum. 11.1 mi. 609 reviews.
- Griffith Park & Southern Railroad. 5.0 mi. 125 reviews.
- Under the Sea. 7.4 mi. 163 reviews.
- Wonder Of Dinosaurs. 13.3 mi. 271 reviews.
- Peekaboo Playland. 8.2 mi. 181 reviews.
- SmallVille PlayLand. 18.1 mi. 63 reviews.
- Little Play Society. 1.8 mi. 14 reviews.
- Adventure City. 25.4 mi.
What is the best way to spend a rainy day?
The Best Ways to Spend a Rainy Day
- Build a Rain Gutter Racing Boat. There’s no better way to take advantage of a street full of water than with a gutter boat.
- Read a Comic Book.
- Get Creative With Your Workout.
- Meal Prep for Sunnier Days.
- Hand Write Some Letters.
- Organize Your Closet.
- Knock Out Projects You’ve Been Putting Off.
- Take a Moment for Yourself.
What can a teenage girl do when bored at home?
Activities for your bored teenager
- Make a bucket list. Our oldest did this with her BFF and you don’t wanna know what’s on it!
- Play games or play cards. Especially our youngest loves to play games.
- Bake cookies or a cake.
- Doing a puzzle.
- Go on a teenage scavenger hunt.
- Make Fall art.
- Make bath bombs.
- Read a book.
What to do when your bored at home and it’s raining?
50 Things To Do When It’s Raining
- Clean up your closet.
- Read a book.
- Gather the family and play board games.
- If you’re alone, video games will do.
- Call up some friends and have a simple house party.
- Watch a movie.
- Learn to cook your favorite meal.
- Bake cookies and other goodies.