Where can I sell my books in Los Angeles?
Best Where To Sell Used Books in Los Angeles, CA
- The Last Bookstore. 4.2 mi. 2151 reviews. $ Bookstores, Used Bookstore.
- Aladdin Used Books. 0.7 mi. 52 reviews. $ Used Bookstore.
- BookMonster. 10.5 mi. 112 reviews.
- Iliad Book Shop. 7.8 mi. 494 reviews.
- Chevalier’s Books. 0.9 mi. 79 reviews.
- Skylight Books. 3.4 mi. 398 reviews.
- Book Soup. 4.1 mi. 261 reviews.
- Book Alley. 12.7 mi. 103 reviews.
Where can I sell used books for money?
Where To Sell Used Books: 6 Of The Best Places Online (And In Person)
- BookScouter. I like to start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
Where can I sell my books for the highest price?
Best Sites to Sell Textbooks (And Books)
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.
Who pays the most for used books?
Amazon: If you’re okay with receiving gift cards instead of cash for your books, Amazon has an excellent book buyback program. It advertises that it pays up to 80 percent of the value of a book, and that could prove to be significantly more than what book re-sellers are currently paying.
How does selling books on Amazon work?
When you sell a book on Amazon, Amazon takes 15% of the sale price. For example, if you sell a book for $10, the referral fee will be $1.50. This fee is subtracted from the proceeds after a sale is made, so you don’t have to pay it upfront.
Where can I donate used books in my area?
Where to Donate Books
- The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army is one of the world’s largest providers of social aid.
- Local Libraries.
- Vietnam Veterans of America.
- Habitat for Humanity ReStores.
- Other Local Charities.
- Local Theaters.
- Retirement Homes.
What books are worth money?
Here is a list of the 20 books that can get you a whole lot of money:
- The Hobbit (1937), J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997), J.K. Rowling.
- The Cat in the Hat (1957) Dr.
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902), Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Bible (1600 – 1630)
Does Barnes and Noble buy used books?
They’ll only take books in good condition. “That means no mildew stains, missing pages, or lots of underlined text. Books that we determine to be in unsatisfactory condition will be destroyed, and you will not receive payment for that book.
How do I find out how much a book is worth?
The easiest way to know how much your copy of a book is worth on the open market is to check on how much similar copies are currently being offered for. Fill out this form with enough information to get a list of comparable copies. You probably don’t need to include every word of the title and author’s name.
Will Amazon buy back books?
Amazon. Pros: The online retail giant will buy back almost every book imaginable through its Textbooks Trade-In program. You can, though, trade in other books with an ISBN, and shipping is included.
Where can I sell old school books?
Best Places To Resell Your Textbooks
- AbeBooks. AbeBooks is a great place to resell your textbooks, but it does require a bit more work than some of the other places on this list.
- Barnes and Noble.
- Campus Books.
Can you make money selling books?
Unwanted Bulk Books Hide Treasures
While these are often picked through more often than not, it’s easy to miss some valuable old ones. Even if there aren’t any valuable first editions or textbooks, many times you can still make a profit selling groups of books on eBay. It won’t be a huge amount, but profit is profit.
How can I get rid of old books for cash?
How To Get Rid of Books with Little or No Value
- Check the Value of Your Books. Before you embark on your library-purging spree, be sure to check the actual market value of your books.
- Sell Your Books.
- Auction and Classifieds Websites.
- Local Bookstores.
- Hobby Centers, Consignment Traders and Flea Markets.
- Garage Sales.
- Trade Your Books.
- Donate Your Books.
What do you do with used books?
10 Ways to Recycle Your Old Books
- Donate to your local library. Bring your gently used books to your local library.
- Donate to a local charity. Bring your boxes of used books to your local Goodwill, Salvation Army or other local charity.
- Make some gift tags.
- Recycle your unusable books.
- Sell them or give them away online.
- Make a “Free Books” box.
What can you do with unwanted books?
London Charity Shops That Take Book Donations
- London Children’s Book Project. The books donated to this foundation are cleaned and sorted by age and topic before being distributed to their partner organisations.
- Books for London. This one is pretty cool.
- Octavia Foundation.
- British Heart Foundation.
- Fara Charity Shops.