What is the best cruise line from Los Angeles?
- Oceania CruisesOceania Cruises.
- Princess CruisesPrincess Cruises.
- Regent Seven Seas CruisesRegent Seven Seas Cruises.
- Royal Caribbean InternationalRoyal Caribbean International.
- Seabourn Cruise LineSeabourn Cruise Line.
- Silversea CruisesSilversea Cruises.
- Viking Ocean CruisesViking Ocean Cruises.
Where do cruise ships leave from Los Angeles?
San Pedro is the home of The Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center. Major Cruise Lines offer vacation cruises to Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, the Panama Canal, and other destinations around the world.
Does Royal Caribbean sail out of Los Angeles?
Royal Caribbean hasn’t had a cruise ship based out of Los Angeles since 2010 when Mariner of the Seas left due to violence in Mexico.
Where can I go on a cruise without a passport?
Cruises That Don’t Require a Passport
- Alaska roundtrip from San Francisco or Seattle.
- Canada & New England roundtrip from New York.
- Caribbean roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale or New York.
- Hawaii roundtrip from Los Angeles or San Francisco.
- Mexico roundtrip from Los Angeles or San Francisco.
What is the cheapest month to go on a cruise?
The cheapest times to cruise are typically in the late summer and fall because of hurricane season. (If you decide to travel then, purchasing cruise insurance is a good idea.) But you can often find other patches of bargain sailings, especially during the early weeks of December and in the spring.
Is everything free on a cruise?
Your cruise fare always includes food for breakfast, lunch and dinner on a cruise ship. However, not all venues that offer food will be free. The main dining room and cruise ship buffet will always be included in your cruise fare, though a few specialty items might cost extra.
Do you need a US passport to go on a cruise?
Do I need a passport? We recommend that everyone taking a cruise from the United States have a passport book. Though some “closed-loop” cruises may not require a U.S. passport, we recommend bringing yours in case of an emergency, such as an unexpected medical air evacuation or the ship docking at an alternate port.
How much is a taxi from LAX to cruise port?
The average cost for a taxi ride from LAX to Long Beach cruise port is $87. That’s an average, so it may be higher or lower. Taxi prices don’t vary as much as rideshare prices, though, so that number is fairly reliable.
What port does Carnival use in Los Angeles?
Long Beach Cruise Terminal is the Los Angeles departure and arrival port for Carnival Cruise Line. Other cruise lines use the Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center in San Pedro, which is literally on the other side of the Los Angeles Harbor.
What cruise ships leave from San Francisco?
- Cunard Cruises from San Francisco.
- Norwegian (NCL) Cruises from San Francisco.
- Princess Cruises from San Francisco.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises from San Francisco.
- Oceania Cruises from San Francisco.
What cruise lines go out of California?
- Carnival Cruises from California.
- Celebrity Cruises from California.
- Crystal Cruises from California.
- Cunard Cruises from California.
- Disney Cruises from California.
- Holland America Cruises from California.
- Norwegian (NCL) Cruises from California.
- Princess Cruises from California.
Does Royal Caribbean cruise out of California?
Cruises from Los Angeles, California | Royal Caribbean Cruises.
Where can I travel without a passport 2020?
- American Samoa.
- St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- South Padre Island, Texas.
- Isabela, Puerto Rico.
- St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Can I get off the cruise ship without a passport?
If you take closed loop cruises (meaning your trip begins and ends at a U.S. port), you can sail to a variety of dreamy destinations as a U.S. citizen without a passport. For “closed-loop” cruises, U.S. citizens will need to provide: A boarding pass. A government photo I.D.
What documents do I need for a cruise?
U.S. citizens on closed-loop cruises will be able to enter or depart the country with proof of citizenship, such as an Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL), a government-issued birth certificate (issued by the Vital Records Department in the state where he or she was born) or passport, and if 16 or older, a government