What is there to do at night in LA today?
11 Fun Things to Do in LA at Night
- Climb Up to Griffith Observatory. The Griffith Observatory is one of the best places to view the twinkling LA skyline.
- Stroll Down Santa Monica Pier.
- Hit the Street Food Cinema.
- Go on a Downtown Art Walk.
- Head to Bowlmor Santa Monica.
- Universal City Walk.
- Eat in Chinatown.
- Late Night Donuts.
Should I travel to Los Angeles right now?
There are no current travel restrictions to California or the City of Los Angeles. However, the Governor and Mayor have recommended that individuals refrain from non-essential travel and quarantine for 14 days upon return to the state.
What is there to do in LA for free today?
25 Free Things To Do in LA
- Explore the Old L.A. Zoo.
- Griffith Observatory.
- Browse Around the Last Bookstore.
- Venice Canals.
- The Getty Center or The Getty Villa.
- Watch Movies at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
- DTLA Art Walk.
- Observation Deck at City Hall.
What is there to do in quarantine Los Angeles?
Here are plenty of ideas to get you through to the other side.
- Catch the coolest thing we’ve seen during quarantine (so far)
- See the sunset over Venice Beach.
- Stop and smell the roses.
- Take in the (extra-clear) view from the top of Mt.
- Get a taste of LA’s finest farmers markets.
- Make your way to the top of a mountain.
What do adults do for fun at night?
Free Fun Things You Can Do at Night
- Enjoy a Free Outdoor Concert. Most cities have some venue for free outdoor concerts.
- Have a Game Night.
- Have a Backyard Camping Experience.
- Do a Girls Spa Evening.
- Do a Guys Sports Evening.
- Movie Night.
- Attend (or Host) a Neighborhood Outdoor Movie Event.
- Have a Bonfire.
What is there to do in Beverly Hills at night?
Best fun things to do at night in Beverly Hills, CA
- Museum of Dream Space. 1.4 mi. 543 reviews.
- WE Drive-Ins. 7.1 mi. 8 reviews.
- Urban Light at LACMA. 2.7 mi. 522 reviews.
- Rooftop Cinema Club, Hollywood. 4.5 mi. 153 reviews.
- The Los Angeles Museum of Love. 6.0 mi. 21 reviews.
- The VOID Santa Monica. 7.2 mi. 49 reviews.
- Flutter Experience. 3.3 mi. 59 reviews.
- World of Illusions. 3.8 mi.
Is LA safe at night?
It’s relatively safe, but just be careful at night. Overall, public transport in Los Angeles is pretty safe. Just BE AWARE of your surroundings.
Is downtown LA dangerous?
Overall, Downtown LA is pretty safe. The only area that I would recommend for you to stay out of at night is Skid Row and the Santee Alley area (Fashion and Garment District), but there is no need to go into that area after dark.
What areas of LA are dangerous?
Select a ranking
What is La best known for?
One of the things Los Angeles is most famous for is its TV, Movie and Music Industries. LA is the ideal destination for movie fans, as there are so many movie studio tours to take. Plus music lovers will love exploring the music-themed attractions located around the city.
What do locals do in LA?
- Dive into the delicious seafood scene.
- Get sudsy at one of LA’s craft breweries.
- People-watch at Venice Beach.
- Catch some sun at the Santa Monica Pier.
- Enjoy the whales, wine, and wonderful hikes of Malibu.
- Take in the view at Griffith Park.
- Go Prehistoric at the La Brea Tar Pits Museum.
What is there to do in La cheap?
Best cheap things to do in L.A.
- Stop and smell the flowers at Descanso Gardens.
- See the city’s best improv performers at Asssscat.
- See the LA Phil for a buck at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Stand underneath a space shuttle at the California Science Center.
- Take the bus to Griffith Observatory.
- Stroll around the Japanese Garden.
Where should I stay in Los Angeles?
The 7 Best Neighborhoods in Los Angeles for Tourists
- Hollywood. Hollywood is a great place to stay for first-time visitors to Los Angeles – and especially good if you don’t plan on renting a car as it’s a hub for public transportation.
- West Hollywood.
- Beverly Hills.
- Venice Beach.
- Santa Monica.
How far is Santa Monica from LA?
Los Angeles Distances to Cities
|Distance from Los Angeles to Santa Monica||23 km|
|Distance from Los Angeles to Newport Beach||56 km|
|Distance from Los Angeles to San Jose||492 km|
|Distance from Los Angeles to Santa Cruz||472 km|
Where can I hang out in Los Angeles?
The Best Places to Chill Out in Los Angeles
- Tropicana Pool – Hollywood Roosevelt.
- Kyoto Gardens – DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown.
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
- Suiho En – Garden of Water and Fragrance.
- Grand Park.
- Rendezvous Court – Millennium Biltmore.
- Central Library.