Where do I sell my basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them.
Where is the best place to sell basketball cards?
eBay is probably your best bet if you’re hoping to sell your rookie cards for the highest price online.
Where should I sell my sports cards?
No matter what types of cards you have in your collection, eBay can be a great option–especially if you need to sell your cards quickly. With eBay, you can have several formats in which you can sell your cards: auction. fixed-price.
Where can I sell my sports cards in bulk?
Sell Your Sports Cards and Memorabilia to Us.
In recent years, Amazon.com has become a viable marketplace for selling bulk commons. While eBay is generally used for cards with long-term collectible value, Amazon is a place to buy or sell sports cards that are more of a commodity.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
What are the best basketball cards to collect?
These Are the 17 Hottest Basketball Cards in the Last 17 Months
- Luka Doncic 2018 Prizm RC PSA 10.
- Giannis 2013 Prizm Rookie PSA 10.
- LeBron James 2003 Topps Chrome Rookie Refractor PSA 10.
- Kobe Bryant 1996 Topps Chrome Rookie PSA 10.
- Jayson Tatum 2017 Prizm Rookie PSA 10.
- Trae Young 2018 Prizm Rookie PSA 10.
What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
Top 7 Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan E-X2001 Jambalaya #6 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan Upper Deck Game Jerseys HOF Patch #GJ13 (buy on eBay)
- 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos #MJ (buy on eBay)
- 1984 Michael Jordan Star XRC #101 (buy on eBay)
How do I get a basketball card graded?
PSA grading (also can be done through Beckett or some other lesser-known and used grading services) is an industry-standardized card grading service. You send in your sports card and they give it a grade out of 10 points.
Do pawn shops buy sports cards?
Not many pawn shops will have an expert on baseball or basketball cards on staff that can tell if your cards are worth something. The more confident the shop is that your cards are authentic, the bigger the offers you can expect to receive.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
Can you make money selling sports cards?
Baseball cards are hot, and in many cases selling for a lot of money. You can make money selling baseball cards, but it’s not as easy as buying a pack and striking it rich. There are many different ways to go about selling baseball cards for profit. It is not one size fits all.
What sports cards are worth money?
10 of the Most Valuable Baseball Cards in the World
- HONUS WAGNER, 1909-1911 ATC T206 // $3.12 MILLION.
- MICKEY MANTLE, 1952 TOPPS // $1.13 MILLION.
- BABE RUTH, 1916 SPORTING NEWS // $717,000.
- PETE ROSE/PEDRO GONZALEZ/KEN MCMULLEN/AL WEIS, 1963 TOPPS // $717,000.
- “SHOELESS” JOE JACKSON, 1909 AMERICAN CARAMEL // $667,149.
- NOLAN RYAN/JERRY KOOSMAN, 1968 TOPPS // $612,359.
How much is a Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
PSA 8 NM-MT: $60
So, as you can see, this card can be worth a ton of money if it’s in flawless condition.
Where can I sell my Pokemon cards for the most money?
eBay is a good place for selling Pokémon cards. You can set your own prices, which always a plus. Not only that though, but you also have millions of shoppers visiting the site each month, meaning you can get a listing for your cards out to lots of people.