Where is the best view of Los Angeles?
The most popular choice by far was the Griffith Observatory. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the Hollywood Sign, and Downtown L.A., not to mention its fantastic space and science exhibits, it’s no wonder the Griffith Observatory was voted ahead of other views by a 3-to-1 margin.
Where do locals go in LA?
- Dive into the delicious seafood scene.
- Get sudsy at one of LA’s craft breweries.
- People-watch at Venice Beach.
- Catch some sun at the Santa Monica Pier.
- Enjoy the whales, wine, and wonderful hikes of Malibu.
- Take in the view at Griffith Park.
- Go Prehistoric at the La Brea Tar Pits Museum.
What is there to do in LA for adults?
10+ Things to Do in Los Angeles for Adults During Your Vacation (Ideas for Couples & Groups of Friends)
- Universal Studios Hollywood.
- OUE Skyspace LA.
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood.
- Aquarium of the Pacific.
- Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Hollywood Tours.
- Whale Watch.
- L.A. Zoo & Botanical Gardens.
Where can I take out of town guests in Los Angeles?
10 Places To Go And Things To Do With Out Of Town Guests In Southern California
- Griffith Observatory. Hollywood.
- Grand Central Market. Downtown LA.
- Malibu Seafood. Malibu.
- The Broad. Downtown LA.
- Venice Canals. Venice.
- Disneyland Resort. Anaheim.
- Americana At Brand. Glendale.
- Malibu Wines / Malibu Wine Safari. Malibu.
Can you touch the Hollywood sign?
Can I touch the Hollywood Sign? Unfortunately, for your safety, the safety of the plants and wildlife of Griffith Park, and for the safety of the Sign, you cannot. The closest you can get to the Hollywood Sign is up and above it and that location is accessible by several hikes within Griffith Park.
Where is the best view of Los Angeles at night?
- 1) Hollywood Bowl Overlook.
- 2) The Griffith Observatory.
- 3) Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook.
- 4) San Vincente Mountain Park.
- 11) Vista Hermosa Natural Park, Mountains Recreation & Conservation Authority.
What should I avoid in Los Angeles?
12 Things Not to Do in Los Angeles
- Don’t eat at Pink’s Hot Dogs.
- Don’t take a star home tour.
- Don’t shop on Rodeo Drive or The Grove.
- Don’t hike Runyon Canyon.
- Don’t go to Hollywood and Highland.
- Don’t walk the Venice Beach Boardwalk on the weekend.
- Don’t rely on public transportation or taxis to get around.
- Don’t go to the Sunset Strip during the day.
What can you do in LA for free?
- #1. Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park. Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park.
- #2. The Getty Center. The Getty Center.
- #3. Santa Monica Pier and Beach. Santa Monica Pier and Beach.
- #4. Hollywood Walk of Fame and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- #5. Zuma Beach.
- #6. The Original Farmers Market and The Grove.
- #7. Sunset Boulevard.
- #9. The Broad.
What is there to do in LA with friends?
6 Cool Things To Do In LA With Friends Who Are Visiting & Want To Feel Like Locals
- Visit The Exposition Park Rose Garden For The Most Beautiful Blooms.
- Stroll Through The Art Walk In Downtown And Snap A Pic (Or A Few)
- Get Latte Art At Carrera Cafe.
- Have Pancakes At The Griddle Cafe For A Foodie’s Dream Come True.
Where can I see celebrities in LA?
Where to Spot a Celebrity in Los Angeles
- Palm trees, endless summers, and forever beach days aside, many people flock to Los Angeles with the hope of spotting someone famous.
- Runyon Canyon.
- Musso & Frank Grill.
- Hollywood Roosevelt.
- Beauty & Essex.
- TCL Chinese Theatres.
- Little Dom’s.
- Franklin Village.
How far is Malibu from LA?
The distance between Los Angeles and Malibu Beach is 26 miles. The road distance is 28.4 miles.
Where should I stay in Los Angeles?
The 7 Best Neighborhoods in Los Angeles for Tourists
- Hollywood. Hollywood is a great place to stay for first-time visitors to Los Angeles – and especially good if you don’t plan on renting a car as it’s a hub for public transportation.
- West Hollywood.
- Beverly Hills.
- Venice Beach.
- Santa Monica.