Where is the best place to park for Staples Center?
- 1046 S Figueroa St. 126 spots. 6 minto destination.
- 1158 S Flower St. 110 spots. 6 minto destination.
- 601 W Pico Blvd. 46 spots. 7 minto destination.
- 1143 S Hope St. 71 spots. 8 minto destination.
- 942 Francisco St. 86 spots. 9 minto destination.
- 1013 W Olympic Blvd. 100 spots.
- 500 W Pico Blvd. 130 spots.
- 1318 S Figueroa St. 135 spots.
How much is parking around Staples Center?
Parking rates vary depending on the event. Rates generally range between $15 – $25. For more specific event information, please call (213) 742-7275 (213-742-PARK). Please call (213) 742-7382 for pricing information.
Where do you park for a Lakers game?
- Lot #1/SW VIP VALET. 900 W Chick Hearn Ct., Los Angeles, CA, 90015.
- Lot C. 1111 S. LA LIVE Way, Los Angeles, CA, 90015.
- Lot E. 888 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90015.
- Lot W. 1005 W Chick Hearn Ct., Los Angeles, CA, 90015.
Does LA Live have free parking?
Ask for a parking validation from an L.A. LIVE restaurant after dining. Validations are good for free parking from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. only. If a guest extends past 2 p.m., the clock starts at 2 p.m. and guest is to pay the standard posted rates up to max rate.
How early can you park at Staples Center?
Parking LOT W (West Garage) and LOT E (East Garage) are open 6 AM – 2 AM DAILY (holiday hours may vary). Parking LOT 1 and LOT C will open two and a half hours prior to the start of a STAPLES Center event.
Can I bring a backpack into Staples Center?
Are bags allowed inside STAPLES Center? Yes! Bags that are smaller than 14”x14”x6” will be permitted inside STAPLES Center. Backpacks of any size and all bags larger than 14”x14”x6” are not permitted.
How much is parking at LA Live?
How much is parking? Timed parking rates: $10= First 2 hours. $10= Each additional ½ hour (or fraction thereof, $28 maximum)
Where is Lot W at Staples Center?
110 Freeway Southbound • Exit Olympic Blvd. and turn left at end of ramp • Turn left at 11th Street • Turn left at L.A. LIVE Way • • Turn right into the West Garage at Gate E and pull a ticket to enter, a validation will be provided upon arrival.
What is the PR section at Staples Center?
Club Seats Club seating at Staples Center is also called Premier Seating. Premier seating sections are labelled PR and corner sections are PR1, PR2, PR3, PR16, PR17, PR18, PR10, PR11, PR12 PR7, PR8 and PR9.
How do you get to the Staples Center?
- Take the Red Line towards 7th St/Metro Center Station.
- Change at 7th St/Metro Center Station to the Blue Line towards Long Beach.
- Exit Pico Station.
- Walk West one block on Pico Blvd.
- Turn right on Figueroa. L.A. LIVE is 2 blocks North on the left.
Where can I park for free in downtown LA?
Best Free Parking near Downtown, Los Angeles, CA
- Aiso Parking Lot. 0.9 mi. 80 reviews.
- Pershing Square Garage. 0.7 mi. 81 reviews.
- Los Angeles Public Library – Little Tokyo Branch. 0.8 mi. 27 reviews.
- Little Tokyo Mall Parking. 0.8 mi.
- Los Angeles Public Library – Central Library. 0.8 mi.
- Japanese Village Plaza Parking. 0.8 mi.
- City Center Parking. 0.4 mi.
- Paragon Parking. 0.6 mi.
How much is LA Live?
It cost approximately US$2.5 billion to build.
|Developer||Anschutz Entertainment Group Wachovia Corp Azteca Corp MacFarlane Partners|
|Cost||approximately US$2.5 billion|
What is there to do in LA Live?
Attractions near L.A. LIVE
- L.A. LIVE. Indoor/Outdoor entertainment complex featuring over 20 restaurants and clubs, an entertainment museum, a movie theatre and a bowling alley.
- The GRAMMY Museum.
- The Novo.
- Conga Room.
- Lucky Strike.
- Microsoft Theater.
- L.A. Convention Center.
- 7th Street Metro Train Station.