Where is the best place to sell my silver coins?
8 Options to Sell Your Silver
- Local Coin Dealers. Local coin dealers are the way to go if you live near one.
- Pawn Shops.
- Coin Shows.
- Online Dealers.
- Ebay & Auctions.
- Smelters & Refiners.
- ‘Cash for Gold / Silver‘ Mail-in System.
Where can I sell my coins in Los Angeles?
Sell Coins in Los Angeles, CA – Sell Coins Near Me
- Wilshire Coin. http://www.wilshirecoin.com/
- Los Angeles Gold & Silver. http://lagoldandsilver.com/
- Paul Albarian & Associates, LLC.
- A Coin Exchange.
- Alhambra Coin Center.
- Continental Coin & Jewelry Co.
- Coin Connection – Hertel’s Coins.
- Meridian Coin.
Where can I sell my junk silver coins?
Sell silver coins to a dealer that specializes in bullion – The best places to sell junk silver coins are those where the dealer focuses mainly on buying bullion coins.
Should I sell my silver coins now?
No one can accurately predict the silver market, and prices right now are at a two-year high. Selling now to a trusted buyer guarantees you’ll get a great price for your silver. Think about it this way: If you own silver you’re not using, it may have intrinsic value, but you’re not benefiting from that value.
What do pawn shops pay for silver?
Most bullion dealers will offer about 95 percent of the spot price, though this will vary depending on market conditions. Pawn shops will offer the lowest return — sometimes less than half of the bullion content.
How much do pawn shops pay for silver coins?
Most bullion dealers will offer about 95 percent of the spot price, though this will vary depending on market conditions. If you have a large lot to sell or products the dealer is in short supply of at the time, you might fetch a higher resale premium.
Where can I buy gold coins in Los Angeles?
Best gold coin dealers in Los Angeles, CA
- Wilshire Coin. 10.2 mi. 382 reviews.
- California Numismatic Investments. 7.3 mi. 71 reviews.
- Coin Connection. 7.3 mi. 96 reviews.
- Beverly Hills Rare Coins. 4.8 mi. 9 reviews.
- Olympic Gold & Jewelry. 4.0 mi. 42 reviews.
- Los Angeles Gold & Silver. 4.8 mi. 43 reviews.
- Cash 4 Gold & Diamonds. 4.0 mi. 65 reviews.
- Lear Capital. 7.9 mi. 50 reviews.
Is now a good time to sell silver?
There will come a time when silver is overvalued, but it will not be time to sell your silver for dollars to hold. You should trade it for undervalued cashflow producing real estate or equities. The average single family home is now around $220,000, so this means it would take a price of silver today of $440/oz.
What silver coins are worth money?
Top 10 Most Valuable Silver Coins
- 1794 Flowing Hair Dollar: $10 million.
- 1797 Draped Bust Half-Dollar: $1,527,500.
- 1870 S Seated Liberty Dollar: $1,092,250.
- 1889 CC Morgan Silver Dollar: $881,250.
- 1796 Draped Bust Half-Dollar: $822,500.
- 1838 O Capped Bust Half-Dollar: $763,750.
- 1893 S Morgan Silver Dollar: $646,250.
- 1901 P Morgan Silver Dollar: $575,000.
Are old silver dollars worth anything?
If you own any common Morgan or Peace silver dollars that are in worn condition, these are usually worth very close to the current price of an ounce of silver. Rarities or those in exceptionally good condition can be worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Do pawn shops buy silver?
Silver, like gold, is traded on the open market. On top of this, a pawnbroker will try to turn a profit on your silver when they buy and resell it, just like jewelers do. The pawn shop will be looking to price your jewelry based on all the factors above, while trying to make some money off the sale.
Do silver coins increase in value?
The problem with these coins as investments is that their numismatic premiums are unlikely to keep up with the rise in the price of silver. For example, if silver goes up 177% from $18 to $50, then a one-ounce numismatic collectible coin valued at $100 is likely to go up by only 32% to $132.
What is the cheapest way to buy silver?
are sold in assorted bags with little or no premium over the spot price. Typically these contain silver coins with varying levels of purity and can be found at different prices ranging from 100 to 1000 dollars. This is literally the cheapest way to buy silver.