Distance between San Diego and Tijuana is 28 kilometers (17 miles).
Driving distance from San Diego to Tijuana is 33 kilometers (20 miles).
Where should I go from San Diego to Mexico?
Mexico Tours from San Diego
- Tijuana — 20 miles (32 km) from San Diego. Just beyond the border lies Tijuana, best known for its kitschy main drag, Avenida Revolucion.
- Rosarito Beach — 34 miles (55 km) from San Diego.
- Puerto Nuevo — 48 miles (77 km) from San Diego.
- Ensenada — 88 miles (141 km) from San Diego.
Can you drive from San Diego to Tijuana?
The Easy Way: The San Diego Trolley (which is also sometimes called the Tijuana Trolley), takes you directly to the border crossing. Don’t Drive: Driving to Tijuana from San Diego is possibly the absolute worst way to go there. You can find parking lots on the U. S. side of the border from Tijuana.
Is Tijuana in California or Mexico?
San Diego–Tijuana is an international metropolitan conurbation, straddling the border of the adjacent North American coastal cities of San Diego, California, United States and Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
Can you walk into Mexico from San Diego?
Pedestrians going to Tijuana from San Diego at the San Ysidro crossing must now choose between a line for Mexicans who get waved through, and a line for foreigners. SAN DIEGO >> Walking into Mexico at the nation’s busiest border crossing with the United States is no longer an uninterrupted stroll for foreigners.
What Mexican city is closest to San Diego?
Enjoy a Two-Nation Vacation
- Tijuana. Less than 20 minutes from the city of San Diego, Tijuana Mexico is the gateway to the tourist corridor of Baja California.
- Valle De Guadalupe.
- More Information.