- Huntington Beach. About 20 miles from Anaheim, the Huntington Beach City Beach, nicknamed “Surf City,” spreads across 3.5 miles of Pacific Ocean coastline, with a bustling municipal pier projecting into the water.
- Laguna Beach.
- Seal Beach.
- Long Beach.
How far is Anaheim for Los Angeles?
Distance between Los Angeles and Anaheim is 39 kilometers (24 miles). Driving distance from Los Angeles to Anaheim is 42 kilometers (26 miles).
What is the population of Anaheim CA?
What is Anaheim CA known for?
Anaheim  is a city in Orange County, California. It is best known for being the home of Disneyland. Its second claim to fame is hosting the National Hockey League’s Anaheim Ducks and Major League Baseball’s Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
What is the best beach near Disneyland?
There are the best beaches near Disneyland — all within an hour of the theme parks.
- Sunset Beach.
- Bolsa Chica State Beach.
- Corona del Mar State Beach. 1005 Reviews.
- Huntington State Beach. 353 Reviews.
- Balboa Beach. 672 Reviews.
- Main Beach. 1002 Reviews.
- Treasure Island Beach. 1488 Reviews.
- San Clemente State Beach. 245 Reviews.
What’s the closest beach to Disneyland?
1. Newport Beach and Disneyland are Neighbors: Disneyland is located in Newport Beach’s backyard, less than 20 miles away from the heart of the city. You will be in close enough proximity to experience the quintessential beach culture and lifestyle of Newport Beach, while still incorporating time at Disneyland.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”