All 21 Six Flags Parks in the U.S., Ranked
- Tie: Hurricane Harbor Splashtown. Houston, Texas.
- Tie: Hurricane Harbor Phoenix. Phoenix, Arizona.
- Tie: Hurricane Harbor Concord. Concord, California.
- Frontier City and White Water Bay. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Six Flags Over Texas. Arlington, Texas.
- The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom.
- Six Flags Darien Lake.
- Six Flags America.
How many Six Flags are there in the US?
Finding a great vacation destination is challenging, but there are many Six Flags theme park locations that entertain, thrill and delight millions of guests every year. There are 18 parks today that proudly operate under the Six Flags brand, 16 of which are in the United States.
How many rides does Six Flags have?
18 world-class coasters. Please visit our rides page for a complete list of rides. How many rides does Six Flags Magic Mountain have? Known worldwide as a thrill ride haven, the 260-acre theme park features over 100 rides, games and attractions for the entire family.
Who is the owner of Six Flags?
Photo in the article by “Flickr”