Average Surgeon Yearly Salary in California.
Surgeons earn an average yearly salary of $232,300.
How much do plastic surgeons make in 2018?
Separate data from Medscape’s 8th Physician Compensation Report for 2018 states that the average U.S. primary care physician earns $223,000 annually. Meanwhile, medical specialists earn an average of $329,000, as of 2018. Across all specialties, Medscape found that the average salary for physicians is $299,000.13 Nov 2018
How much money does a plastic surgeon make in California?
These charts show the average base salary (core compensation), as well as the average total compensation for the job of Surgeon – Plastic Reconstructive in Los Angeles, CA. The base salary for Surgeon – Plastic Reconstructive ranges from $362,436 to $537,928 with the average base salary of $433,493.
How much do plastic surgeons make in a year?
Average Pay. According to the ongoing Allied Physicians Salary Survey, plastic surgeons earn anywhere from $237,000 (entry-level) to $820,000 (top earners) per year. Additionally, Salary.com lists a median salary of $321,017 as of 2010 for reconstructive plastic surgeons.25 Jan 2019
How much does a trauma surgeon make in California?
Surgeon – Trauma in California. How much does a Surgeon – Trauma earn in California? The average Surgeon – Trauma salary in California is $429,730 as of January 16, 2019, but the range typically falls between $373,669 and $510,285.
Where do surgeons make the most money?
The highest earners — orthopedic surgeons and radiologists — were the same as last year, followed by cardiologists who earned $314,000 and anesthesiologists who made $309,000. The lowest earning doctors are the family guys. Pediatricians and family practitioners make about $156,000 and $158,000, respectively.
What is the highest paying job?
- Manufacturing Engineer.
- Quality Engineer.
- Design Engineer.
- Project Manager.
- Field Engineer. • National median base pay: $70,540.
- Business Development Manager. • National median base pay: $70,199.
- Human Resources Manager. • National median base pay: $69,330.
- Programmer Analyst. • National median base pay: $69,211.
What is the highest paid doctor?
5 Highest Paying Specializations for Doctors
- Cardiology (invasive) Average: $525,000. Cardiologists are in demand with heart failure still a major threat to the majority of people in the United States.
- Orthopedic Surgeon. Average: $497,000.
- Gastroenterology. Average: $455,000.
- Urology. Average: $412,000.
- Dermatology. Average: $398,000.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”