With MiWAM you can:
- Check your claim balance and benefit payment history.
- Update your personal information.
- Choose or change your payment method (debit card or direct deposit)
- Submit a question for a response by email.
- Make a payment.
- File a protest or appeal a decision.
- Submit monthly work search information.
Can I file for unemployment online in California?
You must meet three eligibility requirements to collect unemployment benefits in California: You must be unemployed through no fault of your own, as defined by California law. You must be able, available, and actively seeking work.
How do I file for California State Disability?
How to File a Disability Insurance (DI) Claim in SDI Online
- Gather Required Information. You must provide the following information to file a DI claim:
- Register. Visit Benefit Programs Online (BPO) to complete a one-time registration.
- Log In and File a New Claim.
- Contact Your Physician/Practitioner to Submit Your Medical Certification.
- Completion of Your DI Claim Filing.
When should I file an unemployment claim?
Most claimants can receive unemployment insurance (UI) benefits for up to 26 weeks, and in some cases 39 weeks. To receive payments after filing for UI benefits, a claimant must confirm eligibility every week using the claims reporting system.
Where do I file my weekly unemployment claim?
After you apply for unemployment benefits, you must submit a weekly claim the next week in order to begin receiving benefits.
How and when to submit a weekly claim
- Submit online; or.
- Call 800-318-6022 (see when to call below); or.
- Persons with hearing or speaking impairments can call Washington Relay Service 711.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”