Here’s a quick look at the top ten highest paying jobs in California:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Chief Executives.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Nurse Anesthetists.
What are the most in demand jobs in California?
Top 10 Jobs in Demand Overall
- Personal care aide. At the top of the list of highest-demand jobs is personal care aide.
- Fast food preparation and serving worker.
- Registered nurse (RN)
- Home health aide.
- Applications software developer.
- General manager.
- Material mover.
How do you get a job for the state of California?
To gain employment with the State of California, you must complete the exam and application process below.
How to Get a State Job
- Create a CalCareer Account.
- Take an Exam.
- Apply for Job Openings.
- Prepare for the Interview.
- Pass Your Probation Period.
How do you get hired for a state job?
The State hiring process can be challenging, especially if you are new to State service.
Follow the 5 Steps of the State Hiring Process
- STEP 1: Create and Set Up Your Profile.
- STEP 2: Search For and Take an Examination (Exam)
- STEP 3: Apply for Jobs.
What job gets paid the most money?
See the top 10 highest paying jobs below, and check out the full list here!
- Enterprise Architect.
- Corporate Counsel.
- Software Development Manager.
- Physician Assistant.
- Software Engineering Manager.
- Nurse Practitioner. Median Base Salary: $106,962.
- Software Architect. Median Base Salary: $105,329.
What are jobs that pay 100k or more?
Here are the 25 best-paying jobs, according to Glassdoor:
- Physician. Median base salary: $180,000.
- Lawyer. Median base salary: $144,500.
- R&D manager. Median base salary: $142,120.
- Software development manager. Median base salary: $132,000.
- Pharmacy manager.
- Strategy manager.
- Software architect.
- Integrated circuit designer engineer.
What jobs will be in demand in 2018?
10 of the most in-demand jobs for 2018
- Fitness Trainer. The fitness trend isn’t going away anytime soon, as health and wellness continue to be a hot topic for people across all age groups.
- Occupational Therapist Assistant.
- Personal Financial Advisor.
- Computer Software Engineer.
- Registered Nurse.
- Pharmacy Technician.
- Biomedical Engineer.
- Market Research Analyst.
What careers are in high demand?
Top 10 Most In-Demand USA Jobs
- Home Health Aide. A home health aide helps people with chronic illness, disabilities, or cognitive impairment with their daily activities.
- Physical Therapist.
- Registered Nurse.
- Software Engineer.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Occupational Therapist.
- Web Developer.
- Data Scientist.
What careers can?
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Digital copywriter.
- Editorial assistant.
- English as a foreign language teacher.
- Magazine journalist.
- Newspaper journalist.
- Publishing copy-editor/proofreader.
- Secondary school teacher.
How do I apply for a job out of state?
The best way to apply for out-of-state jobs is to apply as if you were in state. The first step to applying for out-of-state jobs is to change up your header so it reflects the location of the job to which you are applying.
Photo in the article by “National Park Service”