How do I find my Student ID
- Your Student ID number is printed on the front of your student ID card. If you have a Coyote Card (see Figure 1 below), your Student ID appears below your picture.
- You can find your Student ID in your WebAdvisor profile. Login and navigate to the student menu.
What is the California State Student ID number?
A Statewide Student Identifier (SSID) is a unique, non-personally-identifiable number linked to a given individual student within the California public K–12 educational system.
How can I get my child’s student ID number?
Where can I find my child’s student ID number?
- NPS District Students: The NPS student ID is your PowerSchool ID (lunch ID)
- Charter and Pre-K Students: Your child’s enrollment ID will be provided to you by your child’s current school.
- If you do not know your child’s ID number, please ask your current school or call the Contact Center: (973) 733-7333.
How many digits is the CA SSID?
How do I find my Iupui student ID number?
All IU students* are assigned a 10-digit University ID. To look up your University ID (UID), please provide your last name, birth date, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
How do I find my national student number?
How can I get my National Student Number (NSN)? If you’re currently at school, you can ask your school for your NSN. You can also contact the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) on 0800 697 296 (between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday) or by email through the NZQA website.
Photo in the article by “Bureau of Land Management”