Here’s a quick look at the top ten highest paying jobs in California:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Chief Executives.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Nurse Anesthetists.
How do you get a job for the state of California?
To gain employment with the State of California, you must complete the exam and application process below.
How to Get a State Job
- Create a CalCareer Account.
- Take an Exam.
- Apply for Job Openings.
- Prepare for the Interview.
- Pass Your Probation Period.
What are the highest paying jobs in California?
Eight of the top 10 highest-paying jobs in the state are various medical and dental specializations.
The 30 highest-paying jobs in California
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Chief executives.
- Obstetricians and gynecologists.
- Nurse anesthetists.
22 Mar 2019
What are the most in demand jobs in California?
Top 10 Jobs in Demand Overall
- Personal care aide. At the top of the list of highest-demand jobs is personal care aide.
- Fast food preparation and serving worker.
- Registered nurse (RN)
- Home health aide.
- Applications software developer.
- General manager.
- Material mover.
What job gets paid the most money?
See the top 10 highest paying jobs below, and check out the full list here!
- Enterprise Architect.
- Corporate Counsel.
- Software Development Manager.
- Physician Assistant.
- Software Engineering Manager.
- Nurse Practitioner. Median Base Salary: $106,962.
- Software Architect. Median Base Salary: $105,329.
What are jobs that pay 100k or more?
Here are the 25 best-paying jobs, according to Glassdoor:
- Physician. Median base salary: $180,000.
- Lawyer. Median base salary: $144,500.
- R&D manager. Median base salary: $142,120.
- Software development manager. Median base salary: $132,000.
- Pharmacy manager.
- Strategy manager.
- Software architect.
- Integrated circuit designer engineer.
What careers can?
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Digital copywriter.
- Editorial assistant.
- English as a foreign language teacher.
- Magazine journalist.
- Newspaper journalist.
- Publishing copy-editor/proofreader.
- Secondary school teacher.
How do I apply for a job out of state?
The best way to apply for out-of-state jobs is to apply as if you were in state. The first step to applying for out-of-state jobs is to change up your header so it reflects the location of the job to which you are applying.
Photo in the article by “Search Jobs | Bureau of Land Management”