Expedite at an Acceptance Facility
- Fill out your application and collect your documents.
- Be sure to include the $60 expedite fee in addition to the normal application fee.
- Find the acceptance facility nearest you to turn in your application and fees.
- The expedite fee does not include 1-2 Day Delivery.
What do you need to get a passport in California?
What you’ll need to provide
- Form DS-11.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (such as a birth or naturalization certificate)
- Government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license or military ID)
- Color passport photo.
- Fee payment (check or money order)
How long does it take to get a passport in California?
two to three weeks
How much does it cost to get a passport in California?
The fee is $35 and is paid at the acceptance agent facility, usually the post office or county clerk. New Passport (for adults age 16 and older): For a new adult passport book: $110 application fee and a $35 execution fee. The new total fee is $145.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”